Royal gorilla fem seed

Hey, probably good to go then. Looks like she still shot upwards a bit since yesterday :slight_smile: Typically, signs of the plant being stunted would mean very little growth at all especially vertically as far as I’ve put together… so I think she’s probably A-ok.

4 Likes

thanks

1 Like

I have a feeling this is gonna be a stretcher… I would be prepared to have to do some branch arrangement and supercropping in the future o_O

3 Likes

I’m excited to watch. Ought to get a good scrog or use the Wires and hooks to run strings across

4 Likes

Day 3 of 14 of transition she look :eyes: very healthy an most of all finally got them dam nats under control

3 Likes

5 Likes

Before

3 Likes

After

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo do u think :thinking::thought_balloon: I took to much off

5 Likes

Nah. But gove her fresh water. Do a drain and fill and leave her alone for 3 to 4 days now.

7 Likes

Thanks :blush: ur the Man U think I have to extend transition she has 4 days left before going into flower :rose::+1:t2::seedling:

5 Likes

You’re all set I think

1 Like

No she’s almost too big. Transition right away

8 Likes

:pray:t3::+1:t2::seedling:

4 Likes

5 Likes

There is a leaf :leaves: on the top getting burnt :hot_face:

3 Likes

Careful with all that foliage by the lights! You might want to LST/supercrop to help her get away from the light

3 Likes

Since you got the plant to the sides, it looks like you might have some room to super crop a few of the taller ones into the center now maybe… not sure though.

2 Likes

Got to wait for my machine to turn back on it’s off

1 Like

@Choppo0816,

~~~

@Choppo0816,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~~~

- - - [2021-06.04]:

@Choppo0816,

• (Clean [ThroughOut] The Grow): {:bathtub:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.01]:

@Choppo0816,

• (Keep Air Circulating In The Unit To Help Combat [Mold/BudRot]):

• [‘Budrot’]: {:mag:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.07]:

@Choppo0816,

Pass_Flush_Amber..~~ (2)

• (She Is Over Due_ :orangutan: :tangerine: In My Book_ :open_book: Of Thoughts_ :thought_balloon:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes