Help my plant is touching the lights

Does anyone have any advice???

2 Likes

Drop the pod in the tank?
What strain and day are you on?

1 Like

You need to top, and microtop each branch

1 Like

Potential that is an auto stuck in vege state?

1 Like

@David_mendez,

You’re looking for the Supercropping

I don’t think you want to go this far…

:wink:

https://support.grobo.io Put in a :ticket::tickets::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m so lost :pleading_face: do I just lose the center?? And chop it ?? It hasn’t really nugged yet

This is my first grow I’m kinda lost I’m looking at videos but do I just chop off the little bit of stuff that has grown?? No real nuggs yet

Gorilla bomb :bomb:

@David_mendez,
Pinch and twist top branches that are going to the light, just like the video and pics… Send a ticket in and get help with the GroboTeam first… :crossed_fingers:

Whats micro topping and when do you start to do that ? Just curious never heard lol

1 Like

I’m gonna guess it’s an auto stuck in vege. You’ll need to chat with Stephen what to do

1 Like

@NOo_Reggie,
I think (Micro-topping) is when you’ve already Topped your plant once, then you go and (Top it a second time)… :wink:

1 Like

Hi @David_mendez,

You have a couple options here.

1. Push the coco pod through the lid into the reservoir. this will give you several extra inches to play with.
  2. Super crop your tall branches. Pinch, twist and gently bend stems to 90 degree angle.
  3. If you don’t see buds forming soon, I can increase your night time to give her a boost. You have finished transition and are 2 weeks into flower. I expect to see some buds by now. Just let me know…

@Todd.grobo, autoflowers on a regular recipe are no problem, they will flower. It’s the non autos that are grown with an auto recipe that will produce a perpetual veg cycle. Good thinking!

Stephen

5 Likes

Good to know. It looked like it just kept going and going. Might not be a bad thing for the harvest… hehhehe

1 Like

thanks to all of you i pushed it down and tied part of the stem away from the center just a bit so it wuldnt continue to burn or hit the lights its doing much better now

1 Like

Hey @David_mendez, you probably already saw this, but ya lol.

2 Likes

@Dew thank you I pushed mine down too but didn’t get as much space as he did so I tied branches of to the sides :wink:

1 Like

Nice @David_mendez, hope all ends well with the grow :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’m hoping it’s my first grow so I’m still some what scared of touching it but I’ve lollipoped it and now I’m just hoping for the best :rofl:

1 Like

I hear ya, these gals are definitely on the hardier side. Pretty resilient on the plant scale from other things I’ve grown for sure. I’m just going right along with the what I’ve learned on this here forum and what little I apparently thought I knew before. Lol

2 Likes