Royal gorilla fem seed

5 Likes

There is a leaf :leaves: on the top getting burnt :hot_face:

3 Likes

Careful with all that foliage by the lights! You might want to LST/supercrop to help her get away from the light

3 Likes

Since you got the plant to the sides, it looks like you might have some room to super crop a few of the taller ones into the center now maybe… not sure though.

2 Likes

Got to wait for my machine to turn back on it’s off

1 Like

@Choppo0816,

~~~

@Choppo0816,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~~~

- - - [2021-06.04]:

@Choppo0816,

• (Clean [ThroughOut] The Grow): {:bathtub:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.01]:

@Choppo0816,

• (Keep Air Circulating In The Unit To Help Combat [Mold/BudRot]):

• [‘Budrot’]: {:mag:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.07]:

@Choppo0816,

Pass_Flush_Amber..~~ (2)

• (She Is Over Due_ :orangutan: :tangerine: In My Book_ :open_book: Of Thoughts_ :thought_balloon:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thank u I did some before going to work this morning

2 Likes

Should help a bit. Just don’t want your light source touching your plants!

2 Likes

Yea I tried to get all the ones in the middle we’re the light :bulb: was but I was rushing for work I’ll do the rest when the light comes back on at 4am my next grow will be dropped at 8pm next time

2 Likes

I did a some super cropping clean out all the leaves :maple_leaf: that got burnt :hot_face: she still doing well tho :ok_hand:t3::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lil up date on her cleaned :broom: out some more leaves :maple_leaf: that got burnt :hot_face::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Wow that’s one hell of a stretch!

4 Likes

Yea I know I’ll never grow this stain in the grobo again she has way to much life for me to cut her short cause of the lack of space she is a stretcher for real :flushed: I’ll stick with heavier ones for the grobo since they don’t need all that space :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

That’s the same way I felt about my 1st strain Sour Diesel.

She was very difficult to grow and like your plant she reached the top and kept going. I did some super cropping but over all it doesn’t help. It saves the plant but the harvest suffers tremendous. The buds were not solid and the smoke barely got me
High.

I will attempt another sour diesel grow on the grobo but this time I will do a lot of training to keep her at the height I want. Topping will also help and you can then train her and keep her small during veg she will continue to grow for the entire 60+ days of flower.

Live and you learn! Super silver haze is a great strain for the grobo with a 40 days flower and she doesn’t get too tall and has thicc stems.

4 Likes

Extremely accurate man I thought :thought_balloon: the same with the super cropping but she just kept going but u are right

2 Likes

Honestly I think it’s best to know what kind of genetics you’re dealing with and flip earlier than 2nd fan for Sativas.

I’ve seen more than a handful of times that the plants will most definitely live up to their genetics and triple in size.

I flipped my girl around the first fan, and she tripled in size… I knew it was gonna be a stretcher so I ignored the advice for the 2nd fan and went for the first…

Even still, really hard to tell because even some Indicas / Hybrids like GG#4, Do-Si-Dos, Gelato, etc will still become very tall plants from their genetics.

Either way, I totally feel you on the apprehension about growing the same strain twice that had this problem. My first grow got so huge in the box I decided to terminate it at 60 days because it was smashed up against the top and I had no room left to work with. Tried cropping and LST and even pulling branches down with magnet hooks from the bottom and she just kept stretching and stretching. Really reluctant to grow it again in there…

But if I do, I am planning on topping and supercropping early to combat it. Probably wouldn’t be for awhile until I grow those seeds again anyway.

4 Likes

Man I couldn’t of said it any better that is very true I’m going to give her another run :running_woman: but this time in the tent :tent: were she has all the room to go this time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m kinda dealing with that as well but I’ll just let her go what ever I get I get was a big learning experience for me couple things I would of done :white_check_mark: a lil different just figured no reason to terminate it I just know I won’t get much

2 Likes

3 Likes