Royal gorilla fem seed

Lil update on my haze from royal :crown: queen :princess:t3: seeds topped her today :seedling::dash::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Sweet. Lookin killer bro

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: bro :sunglasses: I think she is pretty :heart_eyes: as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lil update :arrow_up: on my haze from royal :crown: queen :princess:t3: seeds I topped her last week extended veg this week an this is how she looks so far :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Today is the last day of veg I cleaned her up :arrow_up: 3 days ago gave her a water :droplet: change an she hit the bottom of the second fan right on time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Hey bud I’m having an issue with my grobo the lil metal lever that locks :lock: ur grobo I noticed mine was bent so I bent it back like it should have been so I see y my grobo never locked :lock: so I closed it an it locked but for some reason I’m hitting the un lock button an it’s not opening what it’s doing is making the light :bulb: clear an my glass is as well we’re u can see the plant :seedling: but not opening I hit the button on the back knocked me off the WiFi do u understand what’s going on an is there another way to unlock the door :door::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Had the same issue in the past. Once I fixed latch I have to press in on the door and then press button.Then it releases

3 Likes

U can also unlock thru the app, little lock bottom left hand side

2 Likes

I got it open that’s exactly the same issue I have now have to push it in :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’ve always had to hold the button for 2 seconds then push in on the door and BAM it opens. So I was thinking this is how it’s supposed to work which works for me. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Im not sure thats an issue by what your saying with the button function.
2 sec hold on the back does turn my front translucent which is correctly working. 3 second hold unlocks the door. My unit does require holding it to latch but otherwise will open after the 3 second hold.
If you want to dig in deeper on the door latch there is a check for that, give us an email at support@grobo.io ok @Choppo0816

2 Likes

Na it’s ok :+1:t2: I figured it out thanks :pray:t3: anyway I just have to push the door :door: in a lil bit then it unlocks I tried several times but I’m ok :slightly_smiling_face: with it no biggie thanks again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

We can always send you the crowsnest lock pdf. Easy check. Send me an email brotha!

1 Like

I have to press in my door every time to open it…just gotten used to it.

1 Like

What’s a crownsnest :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

How much has she stretched so far? It’s almost been a week!

1 Like

Man I just gave her another hair cut 💇 she was getting to bushy I’ll post the pics in a lil bit :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Here u go brotha :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Just a little ol cannabis farm over there now! Love it. Looking good, gets easier every time hey

2 Likes

Yea it sure is but I still need a lot of work in different areas not as gd as u an @Mpower11 yet can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue: till I can just look :eyes: at a plant :seedling: an know what’s wrong :expressionless: with it slowly but surely I’ll make my way :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes