Royal gorilla fem seed

Lookin’ good @Choppo0816 ! She’s prayin’ to the sun gods right now :slight_smile: That’s a great sign!

5 Likes

:joy::+1:t2::seedling:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just wondering if it’s Necessary to add Hydro guard when my temp is at 62

2 Likes

@Choppo0816,

- - -

@Choppo0816,

• (Wow, She Is Going To Be A Tall One): {:giraffe: :herb:}: (She Should Have Been In Flower By Now):

- - - [2021-07.23]:

@Choppo0816,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Use hydroguard regardless imho. It’s beneficial all through the grow.
Your lady looks awesome.

2 Likes

1 Like

How’s she doing?

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow she’s really on the move! Awesome job.
Really vigorous so far

2 Likes

Thank u :blush: she is moving along really quick tho :gorilla:

2 Likes

On day 20 of 21 should I extend another week or go in to transition

4 Likes

I think you’re ready to jump to transition any time man. That’s the second fan right? She looks like she’s a stretcher too…

On Royal Queen Seeds it says that she can grow up to 3-5 feet tall indoors… I would switch and not extend anymore personally.

She looks nice btw!

Were you planning on any lower lollipopping etc? Most people recommend doing that ahead of transition and giving a few days to a week to recover though.

5 Likes

Really didn’t know what I wanted To do yet thank u :pray:t3: tho But I’m gonna clean her up on the bottom quick definitely mover her in to transition might lollipop her before tho

4 Likes

How bout this

4 Likes

Wow she looks good :slight_smile: Can you post a pic of the entire plant now? Only cuz I’m curious to see how she looks in full!

It’s up to you whether or not you want to remove the rest of the lower stuff, but I think you took a good amount for now honestly, probably okay to let her recover a bit and then maybe think about going back in to remove a little more if you wanted to. Most of that stuff probably will get shaded out once you start stretch.

Also could keep it and have some lower popcorn buds if you wanted. Some people advise against removing any bud sites but most people on AG are in agreeance to get rid of all the lower stuff. Many users have completely removed all foliage on the lower 50% of the plant before transition.

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

So for a week she has to recover right

1 Like