Royal gorilla fem seed

Sounds good! :clap::clap: sooo excited for you!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lil update on the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: as I was burping it today couldn’t help my self with the bubble gum aroma so I said the hell with it very smooth smoke :dash: taste just as it smells ash all grey really proud of it now just to weigh in once done :white_check_mark: burping :+1:t2::dash::seedling:.

6 Likes

Looks frosty @Choppo0816! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: an it really is gd don’t know how high the thc is but it did gd if u ever come across them seeds get them that is a very quality plant :seedling: I’m already growing it again thanks :blush: again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@Mpower11 i have question if u look :eyes: close enough u can see the seed an if u spread the pod a lil u can see the root going down my question is since it didn’t come all the way up an I’m on day 10 of germination do I start it all over the 10 days or just let it go.

2 Likes

This is my opinion only based on growing all kinds of plants my whole life.

100% I would start over You start with a weak plant you end of the weak plant. Really it did you a favour not coming up :wink:

For my tent grow I sowed 9 seeds knowing I’m keeping only 4 plants. Why because I’m not spending 4 months of my life taking care of a just ok plants. But this is just me

This is the best option I see with the Grobo start. You can sow 2 or 3 plants and pick the best one to move into the Grobo.

But choice is yours at the end of the day! Follow your gut and it normally works out!

5 Likes

:joy::joy: man ur so right I was kinda of disappointed :pensive: I actually went with the big bud strain ur right did me a favor cause I wanted to do gsc but I literally just got them in the mail so now I can :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

U always give great :+1:t2: advice by the way thanks :pray:t3: again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: I scraped the big bud strain an put fast buds girl :girl: scout cookies :cookie: an already on day 3 she is already showing life :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Good luck :wink: seed popping in 3 days is a good sign

5 Likes

2 Likes

Lil update on my gsc auto fast buds :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Lil update on my gsc :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

4 Likes

Lil update on my GSC this weekend I was dealing with Technical issues with my grobo with the drain an fill I put in a ticket :ticket: to the grobo support team an I can honestly say I was more then pleased :grinning: on how fast :dash: they got back to me I’m not dealing with anymore issues but my plant :seedling: did suffer just a lil but she still looks :eyes:gd :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Update on my GSC i didn’t top her I’m just letting her go natural since it’s an auto I’m thinking :thought_balloon: :thinking: in a couple more days I’ll start taking off the big fan leaves :maple_leaf::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Lil update on My Gsc :cookie: cleaned :broom: up all the leaves :maple_leaf: that went bad from last weeks drain an fill I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I’ll wait a lil more to give her a deep cleaning :soap::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey :wave: brother got a question for you I’m in transition in my GSC 11 of 14 3days left I’m a lil upset :angry: at the size of her what do u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: should I go back a week to give her a lil time to get bigger :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

That photo period? Shes a lot small. Jump back to late veg for another week. Bottles working ok?

4 Likes