Royal gorilla fem seed

Reason y I ask is so then I can just let her flush so I can take down the parts that are done an extend the flush to give it more time to ripe for the ones that ain’t done :white_check_mark::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thats the leafs right? Can you find a spot on the actual bud site where those mushroom tops are at. Thats where tricomes are we measure

5 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: I got u :wink: I just need to wait till the morning she is sleeping at the moment :dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: hopefully I got a better shot for u

4 Likes

2nd and 3rd photo are better. That particular bud could be done as its milky and amber. Still a lot of milky overall based on the shots though. Royal queen has good products. I wouls say shes very close. In flush still yeah?

2 Likes

K thanks :pray:t3: so the will get amber while it’s flushing then

2 Likes

Yes shell still ripen. Leaves usually go then

3 Likes

Hi :fist_right:

Nice grow m8 :wink:

It’s the :peanuts:!:peanuts:!:peanuts:!:wink:!

Oh & its Not My Flower btw :flushed:!:rofl:!

3 Likes

Omg :flushed: the smell she is dishing out is insane

7 Likes

Wait until the first week burping them in the jars, the terpenes really come out. Shes looking good, almost ready for sure. Couple days?

5 Likes

Right on man :+1:t2::joy::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I just entered the flush stage do u recommend changing the water :droplet::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: like always man love interacting with all of use learn so much here​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: update on day 10 of flush.

5 Likes

FROST :eyes::star_struck::eyes:

Those trichomes are beautiful! Like little psilocybin mushroom heads :exploding_head: great pics :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: :100: I didn’t harvest it yet maybe tomorrow had a really busy day plus I want to attack it all at once cleaning the grobo calibrating the sensor everything to get ready for the next one :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like