Restart Fuel OG

:fist_right:!

Just stopped Fuel OG grow after 11 days & hardly Any Movement :roll_eyes:!!

I may moved too soon but she really had No Growth in 3 days so Restart with: Critical" & :crossed_fingers:!:pray:!:wink:!

2 Likes

:fist_right:
A Nice European Start" would do nicely in this situation :roll_eyes:!!

Maybe aerogarden could be an option for u. It looks like the same concept. I personally don’t have any experience with it but I do believe I have seen someone on this forum uses one.

1 Like

Thanks bud :+1:

Just taken a look @ this Aerogarden" & the only issue I see & with Any alternative is the transportation of medium to my grobo as they’ll be different systems/configuration :thinking:!:roll_eyes:!

That’d be me :wink:

2 Likes

I use the original lid for grobo 1, net pots and rock wool.

3 Likes

Cool :+1:

So your saying the Aerogarden" grow baskets Will Fit my Grobo1 & I use normal grobo pods :fist_right:

1 Like

No, the net pots are separate. They fit both the aero garden and the original grobo lid.

2 Likes

I see :+1:

Looks like a goa :fist_right::+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Which baskets are used m8 :wink:??

JpGdn 50PCS 1.75" Mesh Net Cup Pots Basket Hydroponics System Supplies Aquaponics Seed Growing Media Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0783BD8TR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_8GF5ST9AM9JVZZM0JYG1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Nice 1 bud :+1:

Thank for the heads up m8 :wink: & I’ll definitely look deeper into all this but must admit it seems a perfect alternative :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The grobo coco pods do not fit the net pot, but I’m sure you could trim them with scissors to make them fit…then again, I have to trim my rock wool too, but it’s easy with that.

1 Like

Not a major issue m8 :scissors: @ the ready :+1::wink:

Looking @:

(Maybe slight Overkill :flushed:!)

AeroGarden, Harvest Elite - Stainless Steel https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VTR6HW8/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_TXEVJTGRD945NN4X7ZT9

Or

AeroGarden Sprout - Black Indoor Garden https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015SROULO/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_13H1S0X8JKZCZTCN8YRG

& for what is required & price seems the better choice :thinking::+1::wink:

There own pods seem OK apart from looks V LONG :flushed:!! so I’ll need to even trim there’s down too anyways :thinking::+1:

1 Like

I have the Elite equivalent, only about 8 years older, i know it works with mine…I’d assume the pod size is the same for the smaller one :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The pods & baskets look really long on Both units :flushed:! so I guess that’s where the other baskets come In yeah :fist_right:

Yup, I wouldn’t use the ones it comes with.

1 Like

Sorted :+1:

Gonna save me a lot of Time Effort & Hopefully Trouble :fist_right:!:crossed_fingers:!:wink:!

Very grateful for the info btw champ :+1::fist_right::seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Good old AllGrowers :metal:!.

1 Like

Having looked into this Aerogarden Sprout 2020 more deeply can you help with the light Covers & Seed Covers that fit the previously mentioned baskets :wink:??

See pic :wink:

Correct size seems an issue

Surprised these aren’t included especially the Light Covers :flushed:!:roll_eyes:!

Graham.