Refurbished Grobo

I just bought a Grobo Solid and a second Solid Refurbished, anyone ever pick one of the refurbished unit up.

9 Likes

Congrats, I just bought a grobo. How did you know if you purchased a refurbished unit? Are they cheaper or do they come with different color tape the. What the set up says to remove a yellow/red tape? Mine were black electric tape. Anyway good luck looking forward to seeing the two in action

6 Likes

Hey dude, yeah you can purchase them off the site. They are located on the dropdown menu under refurbished units, they are also a bit cheaper. I’ll keep ya posted

6 Likes

I can only imagine how many grobos are in their graveyard due to fedex and ups handling them. Refurbish sales sounds like a great option since it also comes with warranty

7 Likes

I can’t wait to hear about your adventures with both!

5 Likes

Started up both grows today, I got the new grobo germinating a Dutch Passions AUTO Power Plant running the generic recipe and on my refurbished unit I got germinating a G13 Labs AUTO Pineapple Express running the G13 recipe. Day 1 I’ll keep ya posted :slight_smile:

6 Likes

9 Likes

@Ghost,

• (You Are Going To Want The Generic Recipe With The [A] For Autos): [:warning:]:

Hybrid | Generic | Grobo Grow Recipe

Hybrid | G13 Labs | Grobo Grow Recipe

Plant Grow Recipe | Grobo App | 600+ Optimized Recipes

• (18 Hours Of Light For Autos):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/autoflower-setting/127/7?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-of-lights/5984/12?u=silvergrobo

--

2 Likes

Yeah I did get that correct both my recipes are in fact the AUTO recipes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally got my first signs of life on my Dutch Passions Power Plant Auto day 3 germination, couldn’t be happier

And my Pineapple Express Auto G13 day 4 of germination :metal:t4::grin:

7 Likes

Grow grow grow!! The race is on, lol!

3 Likes

they are both out and about

5 Likes

Day 7 germination not sure when the first water change notification will come but I’m trying to be patient lol, also I wanna introduce hydroguard to the mix just waiting for the water change. Anyone got any recommendations on use of hydroguard.

Pineapple Express Auto above
Power Plant Auto below

5 Likes

That is one very long tap root! Nice!! I am using 5 ml, or 1 tsp of hydroguard per fill. That’s what I believe the bottle said to use, idk, I have a very difficult time with small print. And then when I have to get a light and magnifying glass, all reading comprehension goes straight out the window. :rofl: :rofl: I think you can use a little more though, we’ll see what others say, and I think I might start increasing mine if so. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sweet I can’t see that print without my glasses LOL so I totally get ya. I went with the 5ml in each with the water change hopefully they keep on growing. Yeah the Pineapple Express has some nice roots growing the Power Plant seems a bit slower but I’ll keep ya posted. :metal:

Also incase this helps anyone else : I had issues with my water temps and along with introducing Hydroguard support told me to try out Swapping a Ziploc bag of Frozen water twice a day seems to be doing the trick for me so far :+1:

2 Likes

Day 8/10 Germination did first water changed and introduced 5ml of hydroguard
Pineapple Express Auto

Power Plant Auto

2 Likes

Day 10 of germination on my Pineapple Express Auto and she is looking great, growing quickly and great root development

4 Likes

Day 9 of germination on my Power Plant Auto and she is growing a bit slow with a gangsta lean but she’s finally got her first root development :metal:t4::ghost::clap:

6 Likes

Well I believe everything looks good if anyone has any feedback or recommendations I’d like to absorb it all in first time grower :slight_smile: :metal:

4 Likes

Earl Veg yes :metal:t4::metal:t4: Day 1 Power Plant Auto Dutch Passion

Day 2 Pineapple Express Auto G13 Labs

5 Likes