Refurbished Grobo

Second water change done early Veg day 5
Pineapple Express Auto

Power Plant Auto

5 Likes

Looking great! That pineapple express is really doing awesome!

3 Likes

I know its crazy to me how much faster that one is growing, from the very beginning that one just caught on better. I still have hope that the Power Plant can pick it up :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh for sure!!!

1 Like

Looks good @Ghost you’re on your way now!

2 Likes

thanks @pyromancy all a fun learning process :slight_smile:

1 Like

Early Veg Day 8 Power Plant Auto

4 Likes

Day 8 Early Veg Pineapple Express Auto

7 Likes

Early Veg Day 11 Pineapple Express Auto

Early Veg Day 10 Power Plant Auto

6 Likes

Hi

Looking good :+1:

Do you need both fans going ontop of the grobo :thinking:??

Might invest in a set myself cant be that expensive :wink:

Just found these on ebay :wink::

Whats is there output like btw

3 Likes

Do you mean the small fans in the pics? I have 4 of those inside my Grobo because I accidentally bought 4 instead of 2, I didn’t realize it was a 2 pack from the photos :stuck_out_tongue:

The extra air flow can help a lot. If you think you’ll have humidity issues, which … you live in the UK I can imagine it is sometimes pretty high, then having some extra air flow can help to prevent mold issues especially when the humidity is tough to control

5 Likes

@Ghost both the babies are growing up fast! Glad to see it’s all working out.

I’m very interested to see Power Plant vs Pineapple and see if it can catch up or end up stretching even bigger by the end… maybe it will be a stockier one but doesn’t it wont pack on the weight. I’ll be watchin!

4 Likes

Just ordered a set :wink:!..

3 Likes

.both are looking good! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Gmann thank you its my first grow and its still a learning experience. Not sure if you would need both but I use them for air flow and to get air moving for improved temps. They aren’t expensive at all its 15 bucks for two 80mm fans with adjustable speeds.

3 Likes

Ditto :wink:!

2 Likes

@pyromancy yeah me too I’m really hoping the Power Plant hits a nice stretch or maybe gets bulky well see, but the Pineapple Express is blowing my mind :wink:

Thanks @Angiebaby taking it day by day :wink:

1 Like

7 to 10 ml should be fine of hydroguard from previous growers have told me

3 Likes

Ah @Time2grow thanks for the heads up I will bump it up a bit I’m doing about 6ml every water change :slight_smile:

1 Like