Red Spots On Bud Sites

Day 122 Flower 27/39

Hi guys. I’m seeing red spots on the top of some bud sites. Is this a concern? Could this be due to the genetics/strain? :joy: I hope it’s just genetics.

3 Likes

I have not seen this

3 Likes

@Aang,

• (This Has Never Been Seen Before By Me As Well): (Could Be Genetics -But- Can You Take A Syringe And Suck Some Out To Take It Under A Scope Off The Plant): (Is There A Such Thing As The Vampire Herb):? {:vampire: :question:}:

• (What Is The Name Of Your Plant):? :question:

• (We Have Seen Red Stems Before -Maybe- The Red continues To rise To The Top Of The Canopy):

- - -

• (Oh No, If Stephen Doesn’t Know Noone Knows): :upside_down_face:

- - -

@Aang,

• (I Hope You Did Your Flush -Because- She Is Ready To Harvest): (Your Amber Trichomes Are Showing):

• (Before Consuming I Would Investigate Further On Line About Your Strain -And- The Genetic Spots): (Maybe It Is The [‘BerrySpots’] In Which Where They Gave It Her Name): [:thinking:]:

• (#GoodLuck):

--

4 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo. I don’t have a syringe but I’ll try to examine it closer with my loupe. If there are vampire herbs then do vampires need human blood? :thinking:

The strain is blueberry muffin. It could be purple-tinted flowers forming. I’m not sure lol.

4 Likes

From humboltd i wouldnt rule out genetics but with that co. Theyre very good. Very odd. Stephens input will be good if hes seen it. Just one spot ?
Could you have dripped or bled on it? Silly q ik

5 Likes

I’m seeing it on several spots on top. I think it’s genetics. I have not dripped anything on it. I have a wireless digital microscope coming in 1-2 days. Hopefully I can take some better pics with it

4 Likes

Hey @Aang,

Good question, hard to see what has happened with those photos. I have seen light bleaching before, but not red like this. Share some more pics when the scope arrives.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

@Stephen @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo

I got my microscope. Here are some pics. I’ve realized that my hands get too shaky to take any good pictures :joy:

Bud site #1:

Bud site #2:

5 Likes

genetic defection i think? But no expert. Cool, thanks for sharing, hoping stephen knows!

3 Likes