Raider Nation Grow Boxes

Yes, I dump the batch every other day. The salts are pulled into the water :droplet: by flawless. The roots sit in it for days.

My theory is to provide a cleaner solution to the plant as much as possible during flush. I think it produces a cleaner harvest than just waiting.

Have you ever been really dirty and you took a bath? You sit in the dirt that you washed off… I drain and fill the water several times during the bath so I don’t soak in my own dirt. :thinking:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice work! Need smell o vision! Hah

2 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.23]:

@DRaider,

• (Forgive Me I Can’t Keep Your Plants Separated On Your Thread): {:laughing:}:

• (Keep Up Growing, -As- Your Doing Awesome_ :green_thumb:):

~~~

- - - [2021-12.13]:

@DRaider,

.NoNoNo..1~~.

• (Could Be the Cause): (You Don’t Want The Buds With Moisture Like This They Will Give You [BudRot]):

• (It Also Could Be Genetics At This Stage): (Keeping Tank Full Is Critical_ red_flag..~~):

• [Can We Say: 🤫 - #9 by SilverGrobo]: {:mag:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.23]:

@

Team_Got_You..~~ (2)

• (Not Enough Bubbles In Your Tank, Is True): (What Is That Wrapped On Your Medium): (The Foam In Your Tank Suggests Some Kind Of Nutrients Reactions, -So- Are You Dosing [YourSelf]): (Are You Marking Your Nutes To See If They Are Dispersing Properly After A [Drain/Fill]): (Your Roots Are Long Enough, -So- Your Medium Must Be Dry By Now): (I Would Use [HydroGuard], If You Have Some): :question:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Bruce Banner Auto
In Grobo Start… Day 24
Topped!

She will do another 3 weeks before transitioning to the Grobo Box. Doing just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was wondering where u start ur grow from if it’s that far along in the start. I was thinking about getting 1 idk yet…

That plant was a seed started in the Grobo Start. It is a good machine. Wish it had a few more functions. My plants will stay in the Grobo Start for 4 to 5 weeks. The plan is to get them thru veg week 1

1 Like

I went away 2 days and discovered I had some root rot sneak up and grab my 1983 Bruce Banner Auto. The plant was devastated :cry:.
It was in week 6 of 8 of flower.

I had to harvest earlier than planned.

I saved what I could…Small crop this time around. Hoping I get 30 grams once it is dried. Buds still Dripping will terms :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am in the same boat, had a problem and pulled it early and drying now to see what I have salvage.

Still hoping to get close to an ounce.

1 Like

JWB
Bruce Banner Auto
Flush Day 2

Cloudy with a chance of slight Amber is the forecast…

I am cleaning her out and getting ready to harvest this beautiful girl. I should have trimmed more during the grow. Did not know what to expect. This is my 1st grow in the Grobo Box.

Next Girl Up! This is my Lemon :lemon: Cake in the Grobo Start waiting on Her debut in the Big Box.

5 Likes

Looks great :+1:t2: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Bruce Banner Auto
Day 30
Trans wk 1

This came from seed in the Grobo Start. I just transplanted her into my Grow Box. Hit her with some magic :tophat: juice and told her I Love her. Now, Grow Up and Do Great things!

Approximately 11 weeks until we harvest :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice brother. Should get a couple sacks outta that.

2 Likes

Just got back home from a 3 day trip. I open the Silver and Black Box and wow!

It looks like snow :snowflake: is everywhere. White hairs separated about 1 inch apart and they go down the stems 10+ inches already.

Never seen any plant 🪴 have so many white hair sites so close and deep. The box :package: is too small for this plant. I really need to spread her out. So many hairs, I can’t get in to cut fan leaves. Don’t want to disturb the bud growth and connecting.

Sorry, I could not get better pictures

6 Likes

JWB
Bruce Banner Auto
Harvested!

Just Beautiful
A great deal was growing in the back that I had no idea was there. Huge swollen stickies…:sunglasses:

Next Girl Up!
Lemon :lemon: Cake
In Grobo Start since 11/19
My 1st Photo grow in the Grobo.

8 Likes

Wow very nice!

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:! That looks like it’s gonna put u to sleep!

2 Likes

I got 39 grams of good bud out of the root rot plant. I am still wondering how the early harvest is going to affect the final product.

We are good. This is the reason for multiple boxes. Things happen.

3 Likes