Raider Nation Grow Boxes

If I am flushing the nutes out of a plant, I will do better to add new water :droplet: every other day. I find that I pull out water with a higher PPM than I put in. So I feel I am pulling out nutes doing it that way.

I know it is a lot of trouble, but it is one of my personal finishing touches that maximizes flavor and potency.

4 Likes

Very interesting. I’ve never read that flush actually releases nutes from the plant back to the water, only that the plant feeds off itself to limit the nutes left in the plant. I may have to try this next time I flush :+1:t2:.

2 Likes

I am just going to use AN Flawless Finish flush as that is what it made for. Supposedly clear out the salts and extra things from the plant without starving it of nutrients like water does. Don’t think I ever heard to change the water daily in flush :grinning: that is why you use products like this.

If flawless finish takes stuff out of the plant? Where does it go?

I assume in the water :droplet:. I just chose to change/clean it out more often. Makes sense to shower in clean water each day if you want to be your cleanest.

Each time you change the water, the drain water has PPM in it. Either it is unused nutes or waste. My process says if you change the water more often, the plant only has access to pure water :droplet:.

Result is a cleaner flush :flushed:. My objective is a cleaner flush. More work, yes, but this is a hobby. Just trying to make things better using my head.
Go Raiders.

2 Likes

I’ll post a few links tomorrow. :grinning: Some might say flushing with water does nothing.

I didn’t say just water. I said I change my water :droplet:. I flush with Flawless Finsh. I dump it and load a new batch every other day during flush. Producing the Cleanest harvest possible.

2 Likes

So you re-dose flawless finish 3-4 times during flush?

Yes, I dump the batch every other day. The salts are pulled into the water :droplet: by flawless. The roots sit in it for days.

My theory is to provide a cleaner solution to the plant as much as possible during flush. I think it produces a cleaner harvest than just waiting.

Have you ever been really dirty and you took a bath? You sit in the dirt that you washed off… I drain and fill the water several times during the bath so I don’t soak in my own dirt. :thinking:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice work! Need smell o vision! Hah

2 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.23]:

@DRaider,

• (Forgive Me I Can’t Keep Your Plants Separated On Your Thread): {:laughing:}:

• (Keep Up Growing, -As- Your Doing Awesome_ :green_thumb:):

~~~

- - - [2021-12.13]:

@DRaider,

.NoNoNo..1~~.

• (Could Be the Cause): (You Don’t Want The Buds With Moisture Like This They Will Give You [BudRot]):

• (It Also Could Be Genetics At This Stage): (Keeping Tank Full Is Critical_ red_flag..~~):

• [Can We Say: 🤫 - #9 by SilverGrobo]: {:mag:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.23]:

@

Team_Got_You..~~ (2)

• (Not Enough Bubbles In Your Tank, Is True): (What Is That Wrapped On Your Medium): (The Foam In Your Tank Suggests Some Kind Of Nutrients Reactions, -So- Are You Dosing [YourSelf]): (Are You Marking Your Nutes To See If They Are Dispersing Properly After A [Drain/Fill]): (Your Roots Are Long Enough, -So- Your Medium Must Be Dry By Now): (I Would Use [HydroGuard], If You Have Some): :question:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Bruce Banner Auto
In Grobo Start… Day 24
Topped!

She will do another 3 weeks before transitioning to the Grobo Box. Doing just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was wondering where u start ur grow from if it’s that far along in the start. I was thinking about getting 1 idk yet…

That plant was a seed started in the Grobo Start. It is a good machine. Wish it had a few more functions. My plants will stay in the Grobo Start for 4 to 5 weeks. The plan is to get them thru veg week 1

1 Like

I went away 2 days and discovered I had some root rot sneak up and grab my 1983 Bruce Banner Auto. The plant was devastated :cry:.
It was in week 6 of 8 of flower.

I had to harvest earlier than planned.

I saved what I could…Small crop this time around. Hoping I get 30 grams once it is dried. Buds still Dripping will terms :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am in the same boat, had a problem and pulled it early and drying now to see what I have salvage.

Still hoping to get close to an ounce.

1 Like

JWB
Bruce Banner Auto
Flush Day 2

Cloudy with a chance of slight Amber is the forecast…

I am cleaning her out and getting ready to harvest this beautiful girl. I should have trimmed more during the grow. Did not know what to expect. This is my 1st grow in the Grobo Box.

Next Girl Up! This is my Lemon :lemon: Cake in the Grobo Start waiting on Her debut in the Big Box.

5 Likes

Looks great :+1:t2: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Bruce Banner Auto
Day 30
Trans wk 1

This came from seed in the Grobo Start. I just transplanted her into my Grow Box. Hit her with some magic :tophat: juice and told her I Love her. Now, Grow Up and Do Great things!

Approximately 11 weeks until we harvest :sunglasses:

2 Likes