Raider Nation Grow Boxes

I wish they would make a double unit

3 Likes

I wish we played the Raiders more often. Got em in preseason!

4 Likes

Multiply your 2 sound by 2. During regular living hours, not a big problem. But when nothing is on in the house, they sound like a diesel truck. My kids complained so I to do a change.

Canadian football league? Lmbo

It’s funny, back in the day when in high school, we played 4 down ball. It only changed when at the college level and up. Never could get into watching the CFL.

More people at Doak Campbell stadium watching the Noles than at most CFL games, lol.

2 Likes

Been a raiders fan since I was a kid. Hope you’re doing well brother. Probably going to harvest my first grow Sunday. I learned a ton and this time I’m gonna fill her up.

5 Likes

@STANK Raider Nation to you my Brother :sunglasses: Your Lady is looking really good. Great job.

My Autos are almost ready. Top buds trichs are mostly cloudy with some yellow tops and a few of what I think are amber heads are forming. Lower buds and inside are mostly clear trichs. I am going to observe closely the next few days. Schedule says I have 3 more weeks of flower…I did extend a few Times and these are Autos :thinking:.

Some say they don’t like this part about Autos… I like the uncertainty and the feeling you get when you make the right decisions.

Should I follow the Grobo Schedule or follow my gut with what the trichs are showing?

I plan to flush 7 days with 3 or 4 drain n fills.

3 Likes

Still a lot of clear…looking fantastic. I’m gonna yank mine Sunday. At least that’s the plan as of now.

Damn those buds look great bro.

4 Likes

I’m curious on your reasoning for this.

If I am flushing the nutes out of a plant, I will do better to add new water :droplet: every other day. I find that I pull out water with a higher PPM than I put in. So I feel I am pulling out nutes doing it that way.

I know it is a lot of trouble, but it is one of my personal finishing touches that maximizes flavor and potency.

4 Likes

Very interesting. I’ve never read that flush actually releases nutes from the plant back to the water, only that the plant feeds off itself to limit the nutes left in the plant. I may have to try this next time I flush :+1:t2:.

2 Likes

I am just going to use AN Flawless Finish flush as that is what it made for. Supposedly clear out the salts and extra things from the plant without starving it of nutrients like water does. Don’t think I ever heard to change the water daily in flush :grinning: that is why you use products like this.

If flawless finish takes stuff out of the plant? Where does it go?

I assume in the water :droplet:. I just chose to change/clean it out more often. Makes sense to shower in clean water each day if you want to be your cleanest.

Each time you change the water, the drain water has PPM in it. Either it is unused nutes or waste. My process says if you change the water more often, the plant only has access to pure water :droplet:.

Result is a cleaner flush :flushed:. My objective is a cleaner flush. More work, yes, but this is a hobby. Just trying to make things better using my head.
Go Raiders.

2 Likes

I’ll post a few links tomorrow. :grinning: Some might say flushing with water does nothing.

I didn’t say just water. I said I change my water :droplet:. I flush with Flawless Finsh. I dump it and load a new batch every other day during flush. Producing the Cleanest harvest possible.

2 Likes

So you re-dose flawless finish 3-4 times during flush?

Yes, I dump the batch every other day. The salts are pulled into the water :droplet: by flawless. The roots sit in it for days.

My theory is to provide a cleaner solution to the plant as much as possible during flush. I think it produces a cleaner harvest than just waiting.

Have you ever been really dirty and you took a bath? You sit in the dirt that you washed off… I drain and fill the water several times during the bath so I don’t soak in my own dirt. :thinking:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice work! Need smell o vision! Hah

2 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes