Raider Nation Grow Boxes

@STANK

I am amazed each day. The girls are moving along quite well in the Grobo boxes. I used my scope today and wow…

They still have 4 weeks to go. Sticky Buds

6 Likes

Very nice. Gonna be a heck of a harvest.

3 Likes

Trichome development is unmatched imo compared to any other medium. Looks great!

3 Likes

Silver n Black
Bruce Banner Auto
Week 1 Flower :blossom:

Growing like a Superbowl Champion. Full n Healthy.

Had an issue with a leak, pumps, and hoses. Of course, just when my girl needed me most.

I submitted a ticket
@Todd.grobo responded. I submitted more information and he shipped what I needed.

I had to install the drain pump and hose assembly. Not too bad taking the door and sides off of the Gen 1 and seeing how the constructed the box. @Stephen would also add, I got to trim my girl up VIP with the sides off. Bottom line is the box is mechanical and it will breakdown. Knowing you have help that knows their craft and the unit gives me confidence I have made a solid purchase. Grobo Support hooked me up really quick. Not perfect, but Damn close.

No Leaks

She about to get a trim and a massage :sunglasses:

Go Raiders!

4 Likes

RN4L
Lemon :lemon: Haze Auto
Week 1 Trans

This girl is loving life. She has been smiling since birth. Almost like she can’t wait to show me what she can do.

I just trimmed her pretty good. Took all the fan leaves that blocked sunlight. Left some for balance and photosynthesis. Exposed bud sites to the light.

She looks beat up afterwards, but this is perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: to her. Almost like a late spring storm… A little stress and then some love (sunlight & fresh nutes). Gave her a hug and some magic :tophat: :sparkles: :hugs: juice.

FYI, this plant is an Auto Growing in the Grobo 1. Been topped, cut, and will receive LST throughout. She is growing like any other plant. She is just above the 1st fan after today’s Love session. By next week she should be just under the 2nd fan with some white hairs ready to go make some awesomely huge Flowers :blossom:. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking good! Right behind you with my Sativa, she’ll catch up soon.

Thanks for the kind words and support, we’re always here to help make growing easy, however we may do that!

I can’t wait to see all four of your first harvests, thanks for sharing them.

3 Likes

SILVER AND BLACK
Week 2 Flower :blossom:
White hairs just started to show
She has been cleaned and given a shower in magic potion.
Atleast 10+ major Bud sites exposed
Removed all unnecessary leaves :leaves:

This is the Before Picture :camera_flash:

I plan to post an After Pic on Wed or Thurs night :crescent_moon: :thinking: … Let see how this goes :sunglasses:. Hope she is standing tall reaching for the Sun :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Just Win Baby!
Week 5 Flower

Week 5 Flower
She is short (stunted just like they say) I topped and cut :scissors: and Auto too much. She a runt…Yes, she at max height and she barely reaching the 2nd fan…:pleading_face:

But she still making Huge Flowers :bouquet:

She just might give me 50+ grams of densely grown nugs :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Round 2 is underway.
Dropped a Hulkberry seed and a Lemon Cake seed today.

These babies :baby: jumped out the seed in 12 hours!

Hoping to transfer these girls in about 4 to 5 weeks.

I Also sprouted some Bruce Banner Auto clones to test out the Grobo starters for fun. They sprouted roots and dropped into the water!
These will continue to flower :blossom: and swell up like lil lollipops :lollipop: :rofl:. I will dry and cure them. They will be nice little nugs.

8 Likes

@Todd.grobo
Are these considered clear or cloudy?

Bruce Banner Auto in week 5 flower. I have 3 weeks left According to the schedule. I want to harvest when cloudy just before the amber… Please advise.

5 Likes

Round 2 is underway. No better feeling than having a grow going good and another one the way right as scheduled.

Life is Good in the Grobo Start!

My Lemon :lemon: Cake and Hulkberry have life and they are reaching for the sunlight!

I also have another Bruce Banner Auto taking off in the Grobo Start. Amazing care of my girls. Just as planned. :sunglasses:

Perpetual harvest monthly is the goal. Having a plant in every phase at all times. Awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo I took all of my fans out of the box. Nothing but the Grobo fans. The boxes are quieter and the plants 🪴 have not changed. To be continued…

We may not need all of the external fans ect… Money wasted :thinking:.

4 Likes

Nice trichomes. :+1:t2: My vote is they look mostly cloudy and getting read to turn amber. Looks like maybe there’s a couple in the middle left that are amberish. Looks amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Good shots @DRaider
I would say that mix right now is 50/50 a mix cloudy, mix clear. Consider where the bud is located as compared to the rest. If you’re going for as low Amber as possible, I would keep on your current track as it will pretty accurate.
Good little read.

3 Likes

I appreciate the confirmation of my analysis!
Your heading into winter, you’re going to have a killer winter harvest for sure!

3 Likes

The Grobo fans do little to nothing IMO, probably why they removed them in the Grobo 2. You see comments all the time here, people aren’t even sure their fans are even on.

I already have a 2nd fan ready for the Grobo 2 and going to use it.

1 Like

I removed them to reduce my noise. I understand everyone has a fan on their plants. I just asked the question, was it necessary? What do I lose/gain. They make additional noise. My 4 boxes are in an open living area.

I am Going to observ mY ladies closely the next few weeks. Not to sure if I need extra fans or even the Grobo fans :thinking:.

As long as I keep things dry and the humidity in range. Things should be OK. If I am wrong, I can just put the fans I have back in the boxes. I spent $12 on 12 fans.

In the Grobo 2 with the door closed, you can not hear much at all. I am standing between the Grobo and Grobo 2 and the original is way louder and that is even after I already replaced the air pump before. So the original Grobo, would be 2-3x louder with the original air pump I am guessing. Big difference.

Your not going to get quiet with the original one if that is what your looking for. I already tried and replaced what I could and it is still nosey. Probably going to sell it and get a another Grobo 2 as that fixes a lot of things. I tried taping the edges, removing the air pump, and so on.

1 Like

After replacing the pump, it is quieter. Not silent. I am satisfied. I was thinking about selling my boxes and upgrading to the Grobo 2. I am going to wait on the 3.0 version. I think they will make another change.

2 Likes

After having the 2 together, you don’t really need another fan in the Grobo 2. The one included is almost to strong, I have it aiming semi up right now. I am going to check it a few days then I might even send back the 2nd fan I bought for it already. Not sure it would be needed as might be to much air then.

I have 2 Grobos going not even 10 feet from me and with the kitchen TV on, dont hear anything. With the TV off you hear a hum kind of. When I go in the room where the 2 Grobos are, right away, you hear the original Grobo way louder than 2.