Raider Nation Grow Boxes

Bruce Banner Auto
In Grobo Start… Day 24
Topped!

She will do another 3 weeks before transitioning to the Grobo Box. Doing just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was wondering where u start ur grow from if it’s that far along in the start. I was thinking about getting 1 idk yet…

That plant was a seed started in the Grobo Start. It is a good machine. Wish it had a few more functions. My plants will stay in the Grobo Start for 4 to 5 weeks. The plan is to get them thru veg week 1

1 Like

I went away 2 days and discovered I had some root rot sneak up and grab my 1983 Bruce Banner Auto. The plant was devastated :cry:.
It was in week 6 of 8 of flower.

I had to harvest earlier than planned.

I saved what I could…Small crop this time around. Hoping I get 30 grams once it is dried. Buds still Dripping will terms :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am in the same boat, had a problem and pulled it early and drying now to see what I have salvage.

Still hoping to get close to an ounce.

1 Like

JWB
Bruce Banner Auto
Flush Day 2

Cloudy with a chance of slight Amber is the forecast…

I am cleaning her out and getting ready to harvest this beautiful girl. I should have trimmed more during the grow. Did not know what to expect. This is my 1st grow in the Grobo Box.

Next Girl Up! This is my Lemon :lemon: Cake in the Grobo Start waiting on Her debut in the Big Box.

5 Likes

Looks great :+1:t2: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Bruce Banner Auto
Day 30
Trans wk 1

This came from seed in the Grobo Start. I just transplanted her into my Grow Box. Hit her with some magic :tophat: juice and told her I Love her. Now, Grow Up and Do Great things!

Approximately 11 weeks until we harvest :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice brother. Should get a couple sacks outta that.

2 Likes

Just got back home from a 3 day trip. I open the Silver and Black Box and wow!

It looks like snow :snowflake: is everywhere. White hairs separated about 1 inch apart and they go down the stems 10+ inches already.

Never seen any plant 🪴 have so many white hair sites so close and deep. The box :package: is too small for this plant. I really need to spread her out. So many hairs, I can’t get in to cut fan leaves. Don’t want to disturb the bud growth and connecting.

Sorry, I could not get better pictures

6 Likes

JWB
Bruce Banner Auto
Harvested!

Just Beautiful
A great deal was growing in the back that I had no idea was there. Huge swollen stickies…:sunglasses:

Next Girl Up!
Lemon :lemon: Cake
In Grobo Start since 11/19
My 1st Photo grow in the Grobo.

8 Likes

Wow very nice!

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:! That looks like it’s gonna put u to sleep!

2 Likes

I got 39 grams of good bud out of the root rot plant. I am still wondering how the early harvest is going to affect the final product.

We are good. This is the reason for multiple boxes. Things happen.

3 Likes

Nice day to Grow something Good.

JWB
Lemon Cake Sativa
Early Veg

Doing well after the transition from the Grobo Start. Standing tall. This is one of my favorite strains. Going to be extra careful with her.

Silver n Black
Bruce Banner Auto
6 of 8 week of Flower

Budding up nicely. Box is full of colas with buds. This girl is going to yield over 100 grams. She is eating herself already…Should be sticky icky this time next week.

Bruce Banner Auto
Week 1 of 8 Flower

This girl is a dwarf. It started to Flower :blossom: in the Grobo Start. I topped her and she went Bizzerk. Short and sweet :yum:. I plan to let her Grow and harvest. These are the Good challenges. How much can I get from a dwarf? I got 39 grams last time this happen. I don’t waste anything that lives.

Rn4L
Lemon :lemon: Haze Auto
Week 2 of 9 Flower :blossom: :cherry_blossom:

She has some very sturdy stems. Can’t bend them. Like tree trunks… I hope that mean she will produce huge heavy buds :sunglasses:. Topped her several times and she has over 15 colas reaching for the light.

White hairs are coming in. Plan to trim her up more this week as she starts to Bud up.

Lastly, I have some New Babies :baby: :heart_eyes: in the Grobo Start.

Gorilla Girl is on the way

OG Cush #18 has arrived!

Awesome setup of Perpetual growing. Got my Levo II making cannabis milk with my shake n sweet leaves :leaves: :yum:. Life is Good :+1:.

3 Likes

Help

I have yellow leaves taking over.

Not sure what is causing it. I did a drain n Fill Friday. Saw this Saturday and did another drain n Fill. It seems to be continuing. Buds look good but I am turning yellow everywhere…

PH says 6.1

Is this a lack of oxygen :thinking:?

4 Likes

End of life signs it looks like.

4 Likes

I have never seen so many leaves turn so fast. Buds are still growing and I have a good bit of new white hairs… I think I have 2 to 3 weeks more flower.

2 Likes

In my experience its common in autos in photos here on ag. We can always dig deeper on the unit if needed.

5 Likes