Question regarding 1st grow I believe dead

Hi all,
So my first plant germinated. It didn’t look to happy sent support ticket they said everything was fine. That I used some additive when I first started my grow but everything looked good on there end. Which all I used was distilled water store bought. So after I got there response let it sit 5 days. Noticed no new growth and also to the touch leaves dry and hard. So I looked at root and the only root cap that showed had fallen off cause it’s gone. ! Below Pics I sent to support. That root is now gone hoodini style lol
Day 28 early veg day 17 added 1 week already was told to add 2 weeks to grow.IMG_20200327_125142878_HDR|375x500

1 Like

Looks ok to me out her back they dont like light and show us a pic of your plant

The root that you see in picture. It is no longer there. It fell off those are the pictures I sent 5 days ago to support. I didn’t see any new growth since then so I decided to look carefully under the lid and I noticed root is gone.

Im not commenting until i see the plant…those roots looked fine…if theyve fallen off something could be wrong or uaer error

1 Like

definitely something wrong. Looks likw rhe plant recovered. But then its not. What kind of water you using

Sorry The image is there just had to click the blue print. Above root pic. Like I stated no new growth since I submitted ticket which was 5 days ago and also the root cap you see in picture has fallen off and no new root growth. If use error that’s fine all I did was follow the instructions from grobo.

I have been using store bought distilled water. Thank you for your feedback just a new indoor grower and trying to figure out if it’s worth waiting to see if she still going to recover or just start new?

1 Like

@AandM-farms,

(Time To Investigate In The Coco-Pod): (Don’t give up on her just yet): :mag:

--

@AandM-farms,

(How are you coming along with this grow):? :question:

--

2 Likes

How wet ia your pod

1 Like

It is wet on the bottom top not wet little moist.

1 Like

how many times have you removed it to look.at it

1 Like

Ok thank you for your feedback.

2 Likes

First was when grobo sent message letting me know I had root to take a look and then when I submitted a ticket I sent a picture to support and 5 days after that I checked and that’s when I noticed root cap was gone.

2 Likes

There could be more roots why id not be too concerned but if plant is still dying then start again snd clean and recalibrate your probes

1 Like

Maybe pour slowly a tiny amount of water on the top of the pod tonight to see how she is tomorrow

1 Like

Ok thanks again for the help

1 Like

Ok than you for your feedback

2 Likes