Question about buds

It seems some of the buds will be done before the rest of them, what do I do?!

3 Likes

Looks like 3 to 4 weeks more for the whole thing imo, although it does seem stressed and rushing ahead yo ripen. Do you top up often? Adding extras?

3 Likes

We top up twice a in between water changes. The water gets extremely low. We also use two to three teaspoons of General Organics BioThrive plant food Bloom 2-4-4

Should we stop that? Are we only to top up once?

I also feel the others haven’t gotten light like the ones that are almost done. I’m afraid to snap her branches to bend them to get light.

1 Like

Id open a ticket as she looks to have deficiencies and myself i dont really add anything. Sometimes cal mag. She looks like whatever stunted her is affecting her fattening and maturing

3 Likes

But I should keep going right?

2 Likes

I dont see why not. But to ensure your readings are correct rhn a calibration and open a ticket

3 Likes

We’re going to need more pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When it came to my last grow I was in the same situation the ones :point_up:t4: that were around the sides that were done :white_check_mark: i pined up against the wall with my wires some went down words the one in the middle I bent the stem that should help the ones that ain’t getting to much light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Harvesting

6 Likes

great colour! decent haul?

2 Likes

Waiting to weigh it out. Gonna dry it first then weigh. But looks good! 1.5 -2.5 oz

3 Likes