Purple haze 2nd grow

Hey fellow growers here is my baby girl her strain is purple haze and she is in 8days of flower do you guys think she is to busy or should I leave her for now I got some light going threw but she still looks a little bushy I think what do you think she is my 2nd grow tring to improve my techniques

8 Likes

Looks good!
Maybe remove or tuck a couple more large fan leafs to unblock bud sites. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

That’s a healthy looking plant!

1 Like

Nice looking plant… I am 21 days into my purple haze. Hope she does as well as yours. Good job!

1 Like

You can’t say that and not send a pic to show us what you girl looks like ! :man_shrugging:t2:

You can’t say that and not send a pic to show us what your girl looks like !

:neutral_face: mystery man,
My Sally is struggling!!! This is my fifth or sixth grow…can’t remember😎I had my machine a little over a year so I think it’s time for a new ph sensor. Danielle tells me my readings are fine, but it doesn’t look fine! Your baby is beautiful by the way

1 Like

Oh sorry forgot pics… I had brain surgery few years ago so I forget a lot!

1 Like

I’ve already taken the first set of leaves off that were spotted so obviously there’s an issue

1 Like

Lol I don’t know why it posted texts and my purple pics again but the ones on top are Canuck cookies
My temp on my purple is
Temp 75
Hum 45%
Water is the same as temp but I use hydro guard

Very impressed… nice job!!! Only thing I can think of is a couple weeks ago I lost my AC for entire day. It was Labor Day Weekend of course. Saturday… 10 hours and I live in tropics. The poor plant was like 10-11 days old at the time. Possible? Also I noticed a couple dead :skull: gnats couple days ago and put a jar of vinegar and dish soap. Plus I sprayed the pod with Neem oil. Just in case. Look at my roots… larvae or oil droplets? :blush: ?

1 Like

Just in case, I also have a couple seedlings of purple haze going in my tents

Ok this is what I would do I would was my roots with hydrogen peroxide

• Mix one part of additive-free 35% hydrogen peroxide with ten parts water.

Wash them throughly and then was the roots with clean water I would do that twice that should work to get ride of pest if that’s larv and this also works with root rot .

3 Likes

Let me know if you have any other questions

Jumping in here… how did you wash your roots? Just curious :smiley:

1 Like

So you don’t actually know if those are larvae or oil droplets? I am curious myself now… weird!

Nah it was just water beads… the roots don’t appear slimy nor is there any present. Plant doesn’t look healthy. All is square with Grobo regarding readings. My guess is that I’ve had my machine a year so I may need a new ph probe. Who knows…grow tents :tent: that’s what I say! Just got some Purple Sunset auto seeds today waiting to throw down tomorrow :sunglasses:

1 Like

If those droplets are still there in the morning, this is an excellent idea! I did not lift the lid today, but yesterday Danielle asked me to feel and smell for slime and odor and I didn’t notice either issue. Again I will look tomorrow and take it from there. Thanks for the advise😎

They look like oil droplets to me but I always side with caution so I would wash the roots I used a old pan, made my mix with distilled water and dipped them in their for 30 secs or so them with my hand I sloshed it around and proceeded to scrub the roots with my mix with my hand gently basically I did this 2 times

2 Likes

I would def do a water change every time i did the cleaning and after your done scrubbing I would use clean water and make sure you give it a good wash you can also use hp for certain pests As a spray mix the stuff amazing So that’s what I would do but to each is own it’s your grown good luck :+1:t2:

1 Like