2 Likes

What are using to keep them under control :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

These 2 in conjunction with a 50 50 spray

4 Likes

@Gunk
Here are some closeups

6 Likes

Yeah i totally see the difference. Very nice clumping going on. And denser I would imagine. I love dense buds. They seem to hold the essence of the bud longer IMO. Your plants look amazingly healthy. I think this “squish” as you call it might work for me for yield and the grobo because of the space. I think it’s genius IMO. Thank you for sharing your results. I feel more confident about my first grow and already looking forward to the second. This is solid information. :fist::+1:t2::point_up::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol after a closer look. It’s a ways out. This is what happens when you don’t put your glasses :eyeglasses: on :rofl:

2 Likes

Tea number 3
Pre mix bag and molasses
Week 4 of flower
Still seeing a few (5-10) thrips daily on upper leaves or whats left of them but not close together
Not going to spray anymore as you can see the crystals covering everything now.
Few more teas left for these girls. Solid weight to my bud.
Pretty happy considering

8 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2:. Nice branches. I see more so the difference with the squish. Clean set up. All I see are Buds. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Stacking up really nice Todd you have some nice product coming your way soon.

4 Likes

Thanks @Mpower11
Looking better everyday for sure.
Loving this process though

4 Likes

Think it will be ready on time?

4 Likes

4th tea. No one tells you its messy just stinky.

7 Likes

My goodness. Sure looks amazing :star_struck: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Wappa smells so nice atm

4 Likes

I bet.

3 Likes

Now that winter is coming i can raise my humidity but the heat doesn’t go up. Better combo than smokey summer

3 Likes

I can tell you it’s stinky and messy!! Lol

How are you putting your tea bag in and out of that container?

4 Likes

It’s a powder mix with the molasses so I just pour it in and shake it up every 4 hours with 2 air stones popped in the top
I am not currently adding in worm poop until I find a better tea-making container with no overflow or smell.

I also am thinking the 7-gallon pots pose different concerns than the 5-gallon pots or less. I Will likely not use 7 in the future.

4 Likes