Prism / Wappa and Super Skunk - Tent organic LOS

I agree with you 100% you need to jump into a bigger pot ASAP. Have you lifted a plant out of the pot to see if the plant is root bound? I think it is

Now your in coco still correct? If so you can get away with a smaller pot because of the media but I would jump to 5 gallons still. Or go 3 to 5 gallons.

Also I’m really not joking it’s been a long time since a product really impressed me and it’s fish shit. If by chance this is a ph problem it will aid in that correction naturally.

I don’t think it’s a light problem.

4 Likes

Water is 7.0 and not correcting it lower atm.
I figured they were ready. I was thinking 3 in 7 gallons and 1 in a 5 for fabric.
I wouldn’t flip em for a week. Let them have a few days in the new pots and then heavy pre transition trim

3 Likes

That will work fine. I think the bigger the better

As I’m sure you know make sure your in your final pot before entering flower (and recovered)

If your media is alive 7.0 is totally fine in my opinion. My last grow close to the end I check my soil ph I was 7.8.

Plants didn’t mind at all. I don’t check or adjust my ph at all. Well maybe if I’m bored I check like once every 6 weeks or so

3 Likes

Ok ill try this weekend after work, need some new gloves for this task haha. They’ll make it

2 Likes

Got them transplanted. Definitely root bound. Best roots I’ve seen yet.

21 tablespoons of 444 for 3 of 4
21 tablespoons of 284 for 3 of 4
2 tablespoons of kelp for all 4
Same worm poo perlite mix as always

They all received 1.6 litres of water.
I think my skill level just outgrew the tent

5 Likes

It was definitely time for a larger pot, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Last grow they were half that size at the same time. Ive been more liberal with the myco grow and the 3 transplants i think helped

3 Likes

Sounds like all good things!

4 Likes

Todd do you score the pot (cut up the roots before you move to your next pot? Then add myco around the roots before placing in new pot?

Roots look great!!

4 Likes

Yes sir. Anything that wrapped around in a circle which all of them had but with varying degrees, then I cut vertically into the sides and sprinkle my myco grow all over top and bottom. I think that’s why the roots are so huge this time. Remember my first tent grow was a grapefruit-sized root ball. So these are huge!

4 Likes

Perfect!! Roots are loving you for it :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Plants didn’t have any downtime. I think they are super happy already!

3 Likes

Looking better

already hey

6 Likes

They look really nice…

4 Likes

still letting me bend them and they are getting their colour back! Still waiting a week before flip I think although they are for sure becoming mature

2 Likes

7 Likes

They dont look pretty anymore like that. Lol. Hacked em apart and top dressed em for todays watering.
Got a 5x5 mars hydro tent for 160 new.
Gonna have to move some stuff before i can put this up.

3 Likes

Teas brewing…

2 Likes

Discovered my first pest.
Pin head small. Brown rice shaped bug sits on the leaf and can see them moving. Only found 3 or 4 so far and no leaf damage so not sure what they are.
First time with a pest in 3 years.

3 Likes

Do you have a picture by chance? I’m pretty confident I can identify it if it’s a good picture

3 Likes