Prism / Wappa and Super Skunk - Tent organic LOS

Prism popped on day 2. Wappa on day 4 and the last ones on day 5.

Some of the fixed venting in the tent. My issue was how to hang something I wasnt confident was going to stay there.
Reworked the wires got it done and had extra so just wrapped up.
Before

After

4 Likes

Left 2 Wappa. Back right prism. Front right super skunk

7 Likes

Just curious if any users spot a potential problem visible on the photo above?

1 Like

Or can you see another problem visible in these photos. Might be good examples for new eyes.

3 Likes

I see some yellow in the pic below. Otherwise she’s looking good to me

3 Likes

- - - [2021-07.23]:

Jul 23, 12:13 AM

@Todd.grobo,

~~~

- - - [2021-07.27]:

@Todd.grobo,

~~~

- - - [2021-10.27]:

@STANK,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.01]:

@Todd.grobo,

• (You Survived The Infestation, I Couldn’t Handle Dealing With Ours): (My Husband Dealt With Them, And I_ :eye: Just Left The Plants To Fate_ :dizzy_face:): (Can’t Handle Eating Food After Having :bug: All Over Them):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

The first photo leaves were cupping up. Light burn from the light. Last grow i did not have this light for seedlings. Oddly enough wappa are both fine.
After the light burn, i raised it to 40" and kept it low strength
In the 2nd photos they are telling me too much water. Droopy leaves. Solution, let dirt dry out.

4 Likes

I like your deficiency photos @SilverGrobo where did you find those.
You were right on the light. Didn’t get it until 30 days into the grow this year on my first tent grow, so I didn’t realize how high they suggest raising the light for germination. But as soon as I saw the cupping, I went and googled it for germination! Good eye.
The over-watering one will be a work in progress I think. 30% of the container worth of water always leaves me wondering if it got enough.

4 Likes

3 weeks in starter pots, time to transplant.
Root structure is already better than last grow

4 Likes

Weird looking leaves off the wappa hey.
No bugs confirmed

3 Likes

3 Likes

straight indica? Those leaves are FAT!!!

4 Likes

Super skunk. Shes had a rough start but turning around

4 Likes

So in transplating i realized my portions were half what i had notes for. So 15 days later I did top dressing. Should finish vege in 4 to 5 weeks and then ill flip them.

4 Likes

That Super Skunk is a stretchy one. My GG4 is doing the same in the start.

3 Likes

She seems to have slowed down. She was stunted first both to the light and maybe over watered a few times but otherwise shot back. I did top all 4. I will scrog them again as it worked well. Curious to see the prism

2 Likes

This summer sucks. Thankfully there not freaking out in veg.
But still…

4 Likes

Start of week 7

5 Likes

I couldn’t even imagine my house being that hot inside!!!

3 Likes

It would not normal be so hot per say. However, the smoke is back so no windows open. Ac coming in 2 weeks. Well aware of that privilege.

3 Likes