Plants over 40 days but under 60

@Azuri what did you build in there? Looks like a perfectly fit fridge rack :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same lol

2 Likes

Nice @Azuri!

This seems to be a SCRoG!!

Screen of Green is used to develop an even canopy, maximising yield. I love to see a true weed wizard at work.

:mage:

3 Likes

@Stephen I know that’s what it is…but what did crafty, clever @Azuri make it out of?! Lol

2 Likes

Magnets and metal bars? Or soon well see him selling grobo accessories hehehehe side job. Hey @Azuri

2 Likes

All these wonderful inquiring minds!

Well believe it or not I made it out of an old closet shoe rack I didn’t use any more from like Walmart or somewhere. Used a pair of snips and cut it to size and bought some magnatic pins from the dollar store. The nice thing about my custom one is I can raise or lower anywhere within the grobo.

One of the shelves pictured below. :+1:

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/mainstays-4-tier-shoe-rack/6000112169985

6 Likes

Love the recycling!!! Us budget conscious peeps always find a cheaper alternative :rofl:

3 Likes

You know the old saying necessity is the mother of all inventions. :joy:

5 Likes

I knew it looked like a pre-fabbed rack. Nice job @Azuri!!
Smart repurpose.

2 Likes

Hope to see something like this as design feature for future Grobo’s. 4 magnetic clips (2 on either side) that allow you to raise, lower or remove a designed manufactured screen. It’s light weight, great for training and tying up plants.

5 Likes

@Azuri or grobo make magnetic trellis net also make the cover of the reservoir a magnetic material for lst … also make the parts removable to clean easier … also and option to have lights running without the other parts like reservoir and dosing system… I think that would make the grobo useful for soil growers who might want to swap out or like how the grobo blends in… I smoking some gmo cookies just now and thought it would be cool to be able to sit a soil based plant in there and use the lights and carbon filter for a grow … think you could market the grobo Better that way too almost like a dual purpose kind of thing … like I said a high thought but pretty cool…

1 Like

Day 45- OG Kush

Had been topped once a couple weeks ago and small haircut of some of the lower fan leaves a couple days ago. Might do another trim in a few days. 12/12 Flowering light cycle due to start in 8 days.

6 Likes

I was thinking since we have the same strain of plant on a similar timeline, and we have treated our plants a little differently ( @azuri lollipopped his and did some training along the way, and all I’ve done is trim a little and only topped once), it will be really neat to see how our plants turn out and what they yield!

5 Likes

@rainstorm3
Think everybody is curious what it will yield lol

3 Likes

@rainstorm3 what a bounce back

2 Likes

@chris_barfield I know! It’s so bushy. Underneath there are so many nodes on nodes it’s insane. Wondering how it will all turn out! Maybe the stress in the beginning made her stronger.

2 Likes

Definitely made her stronger lol … I just got my sprout of the wedding cake just now so I’m back in the game hopefully everything goes well

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Plants up to 40 days and germination

Ok here’s a little update:

I gave my girl a sizeable haircut on day 49 and the other picture is today and you can see the amount of veg created in 5 days, Cycle is now 12/12 for the last 3 days so no sign of buds yet.

Day 49 after trimming:

And now today day 54:

8 Likes

Damn she filled out quick. Looks great! Keep ok keepin on. She’s an indica dominant strain eh

1 Like