Plants up to 40 days and germination

I’m overly parnoid of light in my grow space when plants are supposed to be sleeping or lights off. It could be unwarranted but yeah I kind of live by that rule. :+1:

3 Likes

I only spend about 5 minutes inside and try to enter just after the turn off. No stress, I wouldn’t think.

2 Likes

@Azuri check her out now. There are multiple sites I will be topping. She is going to be a beast…

Nodes are super tight too :tada::confetti_ball::beer:

4 Likes

@Osage Looks great as usual! I pulled the trigger and my pH pen it’s on its way. :wink:

I’ll post an update on my plant in the other thread shortly. :herb:

Day 24 and my girl is ramping up. Nice growth since the last pics.

7 Likes

Plant looks great!

2 Likes

Day 26 and still going strong. @Stephen, glad we saved her when we did. Here she is saying thank you and hello to monocle Stephen and monocle @Azuri:

If you zoom in on some of the pics you can see future bud sites. I count 6 or 8 of them not including the main middle two. :beer::clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Ya’ll are starting to make me jealous! These plants look really impressive, can’t wait to see everyone start to bud out!!

3 Likes

@Osage I’m digging the perkiness of those leaves, Your strain just screams I’m growing like a SOB! :sunny: :sunny: :herb:

Yeah I love the look of this plant. As Stephen mentioned in another post, I love when she prays to the light lol. This is a relatively easy strain to grow, yet she gives you so much. Can’t wait to see all the colas grown and flowering, it’ll be a beautiful thing. Knock on wood things continue to go well and she keeps on thriving.

3 Likes

After two failed grows :man_facepalming:t3: The shotgun wedding cake has sprouted (purple Persuasion x wedding cake) so let’s see if my grobo can make it happen…

6 Likes

Checked my girl again when I got home a bit ago and I’m lovin the growth. I decided to open her up a bit so y’all could see how tight those nodes are. I think she’ll be a beast.

5 Likes

Here she is this morning. Kinda fighting humidity at the moment. Hoping I can keep it under control when she starts flowering.

7 Likes

Today is day 28, and my 4th drain and fill. The nodes in this girl are super tight and she is getting bushy as hell. I can already smell her outside of the unit. Say hello to my little friend:

7 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m more happy that you’re using a better colour spectrum for pictures or the state of your plant, lol. Hehe just busting your balls.

Plant is looking great, I’m liking the growth spurts on that plant much more then mine. You’ve got bragging rights!

2 Likes

Yeah I would have bragging rights if my unit didn’t leak so much. She’s gonna hermi out. Went to open my door this morning and felt a breeze. Thought my window was open, checked it and no…scratches head…looks down at where door is bowed… takes out lighter…lights it up and holds it in front of bowed area…fkn lighter gets litterally blown out. No fans on in house no heat on etc…the pic with my hand holding lughter, and no flame is right when it blew out…

It happens all round the door and around the top. It literally blew out the flame several times! :scream::triumph::face_vomiting: the pics don’t really do it justice. The third one down shows what’s happening best as does the one below it.

1 Like

@Osage
Interesting ima go do that to mine. I had trouble getting my door to close when I first got it. Had to bend the little metal thing up top to get it close

2 Likes

@Osage it looks your door lock isn’t engaged all the way - push hard in the top right corner and when you hear a click your door is properly locked

Message our support team if you still can’t get it closed all the way :+1:

Regards,

Chris.

Door is locked!!! It’s fkn bowed.

Hi @Osage - I understand your frustration with the everything that’s going on with your unit. Please work with us here, contact support@grobo.io and we’ll get you sorted out first thing tomorrow. Your feedback is valuable to us, let’s make this work

Regards,

Chris.