Plant is dying! Help! [RESOLVED]

Progression from Tuesday night to Friday night.

PS nute bottles 1 & 2 have been removed, in my opinion its doing a lot better. I will leave the bottles out for tonight & re install them in the morning. I just want to keep track of its progress.

4 Likes

Sunday morning update:

4 Likes

Ph looks like to me

2 Likes

PH look like…? Lol

2 Likes

@chris_barfield

1 Like

Seems like your ph is off or fluctuating

2 Likes

Looks like its getting better.

2 Likes

Hey guys should i clip the 2 dead leafs at the bottom? & when should I hang up the wires?

2 Likes

Unless they are completely yellow I’d leave them. And scrog can be done right before first topping

2 Likes

Update Wednesday 10/2/19. When should I top her? Any suggestions of what I should be looking for or doing?

3 Likes

She’s looking a lot better! Those first few weeks can be tricky. Now you are where you leave her be for a week or so, let her add 2-3 more sets of big fan leaves before you look at topping her. :+1:

6 Likes

Updated Saturday 10/5/19
Im a little concerned, because the two biggest colas have a little spotting going on? But the top growth looks good.

6 Likes

Looks good to me

3 Likes

@chris_barfield thanks for your help my brotha :green_heart::raised_hands:t4::100::point_up:t4:

3 Likes

Nice recovery @Hazy_Hoose! You actually have one main cola right now, until you top it. Keep us posted on your progress…

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Hey guys just wanted to see what your thoughts were, I have a lot of spotting on the lower leafs but the top growth is beautiful. Just looking for some reassurance, thanks my beautiful grow family. :green_heart::raised_hands:t4::100:

3 Likes

Can I trim the lower leafs & top her?

2 Likes

@Stephen @Osage @LtcTerps @Bplatinum9 @chris_barfield summoning the kush kings lol

2 Likes

You yea you can trim those you have good new growth that will enable her to recover quick

3 Likes

You forgot @Azuri though

7 Likes