Pineapple express g13 labs

This is my second grobo grow. Hopefully it’s a good yeild!

9 Likes

Back in the game!

2 Likes

Haha yeah man. My last grow took about 170 days with lots of high stress training so this grow I’m going to do as little lst as I can. At least the seed popped so I can begin early veg soon. Thanks for looking out I’ll hopefully keep adding pics to this thread and seek out to you guys for questions and such

3 Likes

Just gonna keep adding pics as my phases go by just so I can use it as a log to look back on. So today is day one of early veg. Just letting grobo do all the work until late veg…

4 Likes

So today is day one of late veg. My very bottom leafs are browning… Should I be concerned?

2 Likes

My understanding is bottom leaves browning is ok, as long as new growth is still looking good. If the bottoms get too bad, cut em off.

2 Likes

I would go through all the usual checks/environment and take a peak at root health. Biggest culprit could be your ec and ph. New growth looks good though.

4 Likes

Oh I just saw your temp/RH - that’s a little high and RH is a little low for this period. This would cause your plant to drink more water so u just make sure u top her off regularly. Normally I would recommend dropping your EC a tad to help your plant drink a little more.

1 Like

My temp is usually in the 60’s and the humidity in the 55% range. So I turn a heater on behind my unit for a couple of hours to bring the heat up and that’s when I took this picture.

1 Like

So should I send in a ticket and have them check my numbers?

1 Like

This resembles pH fluctuations or out of range. Do you happen to have a handheld pH meter that you can test your water with? I’d suggest submitting a ticket and if you have calibration on hand running a health check/calibration of your pH probe.

1 Like

So everything has been going good since I recalibrated my pH probe. Now I’m in late veg and wondering if I should wait till every cola is above the top fan or just a few? What do you people think??

5 Likes

I would switch now. She’s definitely of size and looking ready to flip health wise.

3 Likes

Alright. 27 days of late veg for this grow. Is that the usual for a topped once photoperiod?

There really isn’t a “usual” as all phenotypes grow at different rates, and grow conditions and training effect the rate of growth as well. This is where “knowing your plant” comes into play.

5 Likes

So now I’m on day 4 of transition. I’m happy with the pretty even canopy

4 Likes

Nice work Marc :+1::+1: Are you planning on lollipopping?

2 Likes

Yeah I did some trimming yesterday so I’ll let it heal a little more before I give another hair cut.

3 Likes

Day 71, day 6 of flower. Can’t keep my humidity down hopefully mold doesn’t become an issue

2 Likes

Flower day 21/43

4 Likes