Peach tree, fruit punch - Grobo and Headcake and Gelato Punch tent

@FireGuy trying living soil this time. Would have had a white widow same size as the peach tree but i killed it with a ph drop. So the punch is about 2 half weeks behind. Not to far behind.
Tent is 15 days old.

PEACH TREE above

Fruit punch

7 Likes

Nice! I’ll be watching. I think soil is in my near future.

6 Likes

As a precaution I would add nematodes to your soil now

6 Likes

I was considering doing that proactively.

Decent enough?

5 Likes

That will work :+1:

5 Likes

Neet little things.

7 Likes

Bring on the army!!! :+1::+1::+1: you know I love these things

5 Likes

Good luck on your grows! Looking good. The strains sounds yummy!

5 Likes

Roots were not as root bound and larger in size. Plant is taller and bigger than last grow
Organic soil equals big difference but chance of issue vs coco which is sterile and still susceptible i supose. 1 pack is good for 5 gallon pot for 2 to 3 weeks

6 Likes

Plants are looking really nice… You picked a couple really nice strains

4 Likes

@Arn looks like your not far behind.

6 Likes

Peach tree

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nice :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Was hoping for more stretch on the sativa than i got. Might be a good one for the grobo despite the name

4 Likes

I thought sativa when I seen it. I’ve missed this some how. I’ll be watching. Curious to see how the flower looks.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks man :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Going to cut late veg short here soon on sensations.
New strain not sure on the stretch.
Sense8 has stretched and settled. Had to tie and bend the stem just for final placement on the bud

5 Likes

Man, those sativas are stretchy suckers! I’m amazed at the bud site spacing that happens with them on the stretch.

4 Likes

I am happy i flipped her when i did. Thinking the same for the fruit punch.
The spacing will fill in i believe ive seen it before. Always a good grow over winter lol. Today feels like -31c currently and is -21c but the grow room is a balmy 20.5 and 41% rh. Lol

3 Likes