Orions’ Northern Lights

The Michael Scott vs Toby face it looks like to me ;D

4 Likes

No I think you’re right. Ugh :tired_face: all that distilled h2o… I can’t help but feel guilty

5 Likes

Well, you recycle them I hope? :smiley:

edit: Sad part is there’s no telling if it actually gets recycled half the time or if it just gets sold and dumped in a landfill ><

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m gonna go take a walk and figure out my plan and stuff. It was a crapshoot to begin with. Ugh lol

Well this was fun growing! 2 grows and 0 harvest w/ Grobo. Both my own fault.

It is what it is. Stick with me here guys I’ll keep chugging and somehow, some way, I’ll pull a hefty harvest out of this machine. My next seed will be Gold Leaf (fem) by Crop King seeds. I’ll use the ILGM recipe, unless folks think the generic would be better?

5 Likes

I usually keep them and fill them with tap water and dechlorinate that and save it for my tent plants!

I might use some as plant pots too, I like the handle.

2 Likes

Gold leaf germinating in a ziploc/paper towel above my cable box (for warmth) and next to my prized possession of dvds

Now to clean my machine…

4 Likes

Here we go!!! This time it’s gonna be a girl : )

4 Likes

Your encouragement is greatly appreciated my friend! Thank you :slight_smile:
Grateful for my babies in the tent. The have had their share of ups and downs as well but I’m so incredibly excited to try them! Day 41 of flower :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

9 Likes

That’s sucks it was a boy. But your tent is looking nice

5 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, certainly does! Learning experience though. As those much wiser than myself often say…

Que será, será…

5 Likes

Tent plants are lookin’ great :slight_smile:

At least you don’t have boys in there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

First off sorry to hear about the male that sucks.

On a different note your tent grow is coming along very nice

5 Likes

Thank you, yeah truth! Hopefully the Gold Leaf will come along much more smoothly… third time is the charm :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Boy it is ,sorry to here that :pensive:

5 Likes

What did you do? I kept reading that it’s your fault.

2 Likes

It’s a male but it’s because I planted a reg seed. Ordered seeds w Grobo and but they just came in. Just luck… they came in last week :man_shrugging:t4:

Germinated a Crop King Gold Leaf and cleaned my entire machine last night, fill/drain with dechlorinated tap and filled res with distilled water. Unfortunately when removing my air stone I managed to break the valve off of the stone itself. It’s okay tho, I have a better one that diffuses more air. Also have 2 smaller stones running at their lowest on either side of the Grobo. Everything looking pretty solid. Quick turn around this time :+1:t4:

I think I’m going to stop posting in this thread and start a new one… everyone wish my Goldie luck…

9 Likes

Nice! Sprouted already :slight_smile: Good stuff.

Cable Box method confirmed

Good luck! Start a new thread for the new baby :slight_smile:

Is that the same as Bergman’s Gold Leaf from ILGM?

6 Likes

As far as I’m aware it’s not the same as Bergman’s, but I figured I’d give the recipe a try.

I’m planning on allowing for a 14-20 day germination stage to let her get off her feet on just distilled h2o before I introduce any nutrients.

3 Likes

Sounds good… should be fine without nutes

3 Likes

Good luck Goldie!

3 Likes