Orions’ Northern Lights

Obviously genetics and other grow conditions can determine stretch and height though, as well as when the flip happens of course

5 Likes

Wow that’s news to me but ofc that makes sense lol. I’m gonna have to dial it all in… I just had to do a bunch of work on my tent girls… PH was way too high so I flushed ~2.5gals/plant w/ 6.2pH water. :joy:

Not dumb just learning. I really ought to get to the books on this stuff… could make me a bunch a money some day

I felt like this today ^

7 Likes

What I do is just keep my VPD In range and for me I don’t care as much about how hot / Cold (with in reason of course).

If you master VPD your plants will love you for it

Ps your Grobo plants looks very happy :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you! I do my best to ride the VPD wave as accurately as I can! I love how hearty she is!

4 Likes

Day 67 Transition (8/14)
So after one week in transition not much has changed… I feel as though an extended dark period post-veg & pre-flower (36hr) would assist in expediting the transition/stretch process but maybe that’s just my opinion. She’s certainly very happy…

10 Likes

Well, I think it’s a boy.

Thoughts? I guess I’ll germinate another seed… wow I’m rather upset with myself

7 Likes

Oh no :*(

It definitely is :[

Sorry to see that …

6 Likes

Ugh. I’ll go germinate a seed…

6 Likes

Damn man, that really sucks… Was it a feminized seed you were working with???

5 Likes

No. The seeds I ordered with my Grobo didn’t come in until last week. Ordered my Grobo in July.

At least I learned something. It’s my own fault

The response I expect when I tell my fam:

8 Likes

Crap. Well I’m glad the new seeds came in…

I wanna say I’m wrong but I feel like that’s a cluster of balls there for sure.

4 Likes

The Michael Scott vs Toby face it looks like to me ;D

4 Likes

No I think you’re right. Ugh :tired_face: all that distilled h2o… I can’t help but feel guilty

5 Likes

Well, you recycle them I hope? :smiley:

edit: Sad part is there’s no telling if it actually gets recycled half the time or if it just gets sold and dumped in a landfill ><

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m gonna go take a walk and figure out my plan and stuff. It was a crapshoot to begin with. Ugh lol

Well this was fun growing! 2 grows and 0 harvest w/ Grobo. Both my own fault.

It is what it is. Stick with me here guys I’ll keep chugging and somehow, some way, I’ll pull a hefty harvest out of this machine. My next seed will be Gold Leaf (fem) by Crop King seeds. I’ll use the ILGM recipe, unless folks think the generic would be better?

5 Likes

I usually keep them and fill them with tap water and dechlorinate that and save it for my tent plants!

I might use some as plant pots too, I like the handle.

2 Likes

Gold leaf germinating in a ziploc/paper towel above my cable box (for warmth) and next to my prized possession of dvds

Now to clean my machine…

4 Likes

Here we go!!! This time it’s gonna be a girl : )

4 Likes

Your encouragement is greatly appreciated my friend! Thank you :slight_smile:
Grateful for my babies in the tent. The have had their share of ups and downs as well but I’m so incredibly excited to try them! Day 41 of flower :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

9 Likes

That’s sucks it was a boy. But your tent is looking nice

5 Likes