On the way

Cool I start my photos in them after I soke them and know they are popping

2 Likes

I pretty much understand the whole book I have been in the agriculture business my whole life. If there is something you don’t understand in the book that you feel is important to know let me know the page number and I will try to explain.

If your using quality supersoil your about 4 to 6 weeks from seed before you will start tea.

Biggest factor that matters is

1. bigger the pot the more food for the plant
  2. don’t leach when you water you will flush all the food out of the pot.

Also super important in the book read about watering. Example the water twice rule. It’s in the book. If you get your soil to dry it will kill the soil. This is the hardest part to master with this style of growing.

I prefer many small shots of water using a drip system.

6 Likes

Yeah ik keeping the soil wet is the KEY. But after I do this simple grow I’d like to advance my skills with this method. It the best way and it’s the easiest way for a great crop. Mine won’t be perfect but I’ve went out of my way to get everything you told me to get and I’ll be ready soon… Have too rearrange my upstairs room… Winter… Anyways I’ll be ready to start germinating in a week. Then we can go from there.

2 Likes

I’m going to 5gal after reading this book.
Plus I got 2 12 line watering manifold systems and I will put 3in from stalk on both sides. I think that will keep it going good until I can either get my invention biult or buy Flora Flex…

1 Like

Not to sound dumb :grinning: but I always heard hydro was the way to go over soil for inside? Only a few purists go only dirt and bash hydro, I know someone like that in real life. Hydro sucks and dirt is the only way he says. :rofl:

I was looking at the semi automated dirt grow boxes like Armoir and others, but most seemed to think to go with hydro over dirt, why I ordered a second Grobo 2.

4 Likes

I look at it like this grobo is the only indoor growbox there are no other indoor hydro boxes to look at LOL

I am a milwaukee tool loyalist and grobo loyalist once I find out about a company and see what they do and like there products I never switch. Brand loyalist I guess

4 Likes

I know what your saying, but I like to see what is around and I was this close >< to getting a different one when they announced the Grobo 2. I really liked some of the new changes, so I got that . Now there is no looking back with 2 Grobos, so I am committed to like you are. :grinning:

4 Likes

I am glad to hear it, I seriously would not mind working for Grobo one day, I am getting really interested in the horticulture side of life, it is amazing to me how in depth you can get with plants and not just Cannabis, any plant.

@Todd.grobo message me if you guys have any job openings in the future I will get a plane ticket to canada and be there A.S.A.P. haha

3 Likes

Go to your local dispensaries and ask or their websites, as they are always hiring just about. See if openings in your area as you would learn a lot more as I think Grobo is more in the sales and selling items business, over growing it. They might grow a little for the recipes and personal, nothing like the level of the dispensaries.

3 Likes

Thank you for the insight and I will cannabis will be fully legal here by 2024 we have it only for personal use as of right now, it is recreational here but no dispos are open yet, all the vape shops are ready to switch over just have to wait for the lovely gubment to hury it along.

3 Likes

I would disagree with your friend!
I find the crystals are covering everything on the Grobo, but not my tent grows. Just totally different kinds of grows. Hydro CAN eat more so it does grow better in my opinion. The more food your plant can uptake the better off it is

4 Likes

Well Coco Choir is hydro. Brick’s are hydro…
Lots of ways to do hydroponics. But the way I’m doing my NEXT grow call’s for a medium…
Parasites microbes worm castings and a lot of other stuff that I will be checking out later

2 Likes

I got the brew how do I get the Boost…
It’s a 2 part tea…? @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo
Nevermind I got it lol. I’m Tard…lol

The Boogie Blue Water Filter. Do you think it works or just stick with Rain or spring water?

4 Likes

I have the same medium… but is all that list added at one time or during veg for some and for bloom for others because I’ll get this stuff if you think it’s better just need too know amounts and how often

1 Like

When do I have to use boogie brew and boost. Just during flower… The fish shit… The whole grow? And is there any other teas I should use…?
Need a par tester. Using the app I don’t trust my 420s can’t get up too 5600 Kelvin???
Only up too 4000 even…
I need to learn what’s a good number for all 4 light readings too. If it’s possible. Where should I keep them all at?

2 Likes

Any water source is fine as long as you doesn’t have chlorine or chloramine in it…

Correct whole grow

No unless you just want to make a different recipe yourself but this is the easiest product I found to date to use

Late Veg and early/mid flower

With my par meter using LED I go by this

Generally speaking here are the correct light levels for each stage:

• Seedlings or clones which are newly sprouted or planted: 100 umols/ms PPFD +/- 20
• Rooted clones/young veg plants: 250 umols/ms PPFD +/- 50
• Vigorous veg plants: 350 umols/ms PPFD +/- 50
• Reproductive/flowering plants (not using supplemental CO2): 750 umols/ms PPFD +/- 100
• Reproductive/flowering plants (supplemental CO2 of 1200ppm+): 1000 umols/ms +/1 100

These numbers are guidelines and not to be considered the only factor when evaluating plant health relative to light levels in your grow space. As a side note, PPFD decreases by about 50% over distance. So reading PAR/PPFD at 24" from your light will decrease to about half if you move the meter 48" away. Because PAR meters use quantum light measurement the inverse square law does not apply.

3 Likes

Example for mixing this…

If I want to make 10 gal of soil mix
It would be 2.5 wormcastings
And 7.5 soil then add 10%peal on top of that.
Is this the correct way for mixing
I got 6 pounds of the boogie brew… Didn’t know how much I’d need or when to use it like how often… I’m almost set up so I’m crossing T’s and Dotting i’s is all… please forgive all the questions…

4 Likes

I have been buying all my soil premade I do plan on making my own in the future but since I haven’t yet I don’t want to steer you in the wrong direction on this one…

That’s alot of tea hopefully you have a long exp date on it… Unless you growing alot of plants…

I think you should join Mr. Canucks Grow channel

Here is a example of one of his video’s I don’t follow his program 100% but it’s a great start… Show’s him making soil also…

3 Likes

Pre measured pot with coco, about 90% full. Then all other mixed items are based on the pot size. Keeping in mind you’ll have more STUFF than the pot will hold. Thats cool, its never much if you measure out the pots first. Dump em into a big bin and add everything together, add it back in your pot, that leftover is good for everything you want, next pot, transplanted pot, etc etc

4 Likes

I’ve watched him before. He’s good and makes it look too easy sometimes… thank you brother

3 Likes