OG Kush Autoflower Rbx [Ethos Genetics] - *Harvested*

@pha720 mylar is very cheap and affordable
https://www.amazon.com/Reflective-Silver-Accessories-Greenhouse-Covering/dp/B07RXCLY67/ref=sr_1_18?dchild=1&keywords=mylar+film&qid=1612209520&sr=8-18

I currently have 2 grow ops running at the moment. This will be my last run before the Summer, going to have to take a season break to relocate the family.

5 Likes

I’m giving mylar a try too. Thought it was a cool idea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just bought some. Putting it in today!

4 Likes

Mine is coming today. :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Flowering (Day 1 / 23)

I guess were in flower, I have no idea what I’m doing with this auto :sweat_smile: but just growing with the flow.

I haven’t visually seen any stretching or flowering yet so I haven’t introduced Boost. Sticking to Rhizhotonic and Cannazym as additives for now.

Still bending her to open up light to inner growth more

5 Likes

Not much new to share here besides that I had a small battle with the water level being a bit high and saturating my pod, even though I had it pulled as high as I could. Just scooped out a half gal of water to lower the level again. PPM seems a bit high at 1700 truncheon ppm, but she doesn’t seem to mind so not making any changes there.

Besides that, she’s getting a bit taller. Were definitely not in flowering. If I were to guess, she’s starting to enter transition since pistils are showing.

7 Likes

Bushy lady

I see a stretch in her future

5 Likes

Stretch still hasn’t triggered yet but her pistils are starting to look like SSJ2 Gohan

Shes been actually rocking pistils since day 30 actually, its her new growth is showing so much of them. I’m counting on her to stretch soon

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I can’t wait for the stretch…

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!! :laughing:

3 Likes

SSJ2 Gohan was my favorite character lol

4 Likes

You recommend Mylar Film then :wink:
Thinking on 2 packs yeah :thinking:?

3 Likes

@Gmann

4 Likes

Just pulled the trigger on a pack & see how it goes :wink:

4 Likes

It’s thin :flushed:!!..

But not that important I spose :+1:!

2 Likes

It seems like she missed the queue to stretch and already budding and maturing up. I am totally confused with autos :laughing: Anyways I lowered the pk and added overdrive

7 Likes

maybe she got them fast genetics :joy:

3 Likes

Seems like it. Ethos says 90 days. She’s on day 85. I guess it isn’t too bad since I am down to my last 8th from the MK Ultra harvest :sob:

5 Likes

Autos in the Grobo seem to worry me for this reason, I feel like I’m not good enough w photos in the early stages to go for an auto in the Grobo just yet :joy: they’re so weird.

Looks fire!! Loooove this strain.

4 Likes

What phone app did you use to measure lux ?

3 Likes