OG Kush Autoflower Rbx [Ethos Genetics] - *Harvested*

Autos in the Grobo seem to worry me for this reason, I feel like I’m not good enough w photos in the early stages to go for an auto in the Grobo just yet :joy: they’re so weird.

Looks fire!! Loooove this strain.

4 Likes

What phone app did you use to measure lux ?

3 Likes

There are 2 apps that I use, Light Meter and Lux

3 Likes

Thx for the info ! :grinning:

3 Likes

These are great apps. I believe you recommended them previously and I have been using them since. Much appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

This baby snack is now getting flushed
I’m going to be trying out some Flawless Finish this time @vegetato

8 Likes

Its time to harvest this little snack

As part of my ritual, queue the harvest theme song

If I have to take a guess, I think I’ll probably end up with about 1.6-1.8 oz. Autos are such a mystery to me :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

How long did it take for that to grow​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

90 days

1 Like

That’s weird don’t some photo take approximately 90 days that’s how many days for my gsc is gonna take

90 days in bloom? Or seed to harvest? This auto was 90 days seed to harvest

1 Like

@Vicc,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :mouse: :herb: :gift: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :mouse: :herb: :gift: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

91 days from seed to harvest exactly the same that I have how many nutrients u went thru a full batch of bottles :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Congrats on your harvest! She looks thick! haha

3 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo! This OG Kush is more on the mature side, I have ADHD and wanted to see if mature trichome would help it more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I just went though a full bottle this time around of 3 and 4. I didnt really do much custom feeding this time around, just added boosters and microbes. She was small from the start so I was more focused on my tent run and let her just do her thing.

That seems quite fast to me, you must have had an awesome run! :clap: :green_thumb:

2 Likes