OG Kush Autoflower Rbx [Ethos Genetics] - *Harvested*

Thanks! I am excited to learn how to do this properly lol :laughing:

… wait… I am already skipping the mid week top offs to keep ppm higher lol nvm :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Looks healthy! Love this flower. I hope she gets the purple hues on the fans in flower :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

I love :two_hearts: this technique. Will pay off :leafy_green::leafy_green::leafy_green::leafy_green:

5 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 12 / 14)

Still doing her dance moves on a daily basis.
After having a bit of brainstorming session with @pyromancy, I decided to run some light bounce tests with mylar vs the grobo premium glass and gloss white walls. I found that adding mylar adds at least a 20% light increase (35% in some locations and angels) with the just addition of mylar film. Its not as pretty but at least its functional and also adds a layer of protection against scuffs and scratches. The lux from the lid cover facing up on my phone app went from 8600 lux to 14000 lux. That’s a significant increase. It is also visually much brighter in there now as well.

So you know. I plan to also wrap the lid a little later today.

I sort of like it, it adds a bit of disco lighting to her dance now. I also really like how green she is compared to my last plant.

10 Likes

Dam @Vicc did not notice this grow till now! I can’t wait to see this in flowering. I can tell this is going to be good :yum:

4 Likes

@joreyes1115 I also have another run going at the moment as well. It should get into flowering in a few weeks

4 Likes

Woah sick… you have a ton of plants growing, can’t wait to see them all in flowering :sob:! I’m watching both posts now, thanks for the link bro

5 Likes

My Mylar should be there when I get home. Gonna cut some slices and put it up tonightzzzzz

OG Kush looking good

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Gonna check on Amazon for mylar lol

7 Likes

Transition (Day 6 / 14)

More bending, tucking and good bye horses :laughing: :musical_keyboard: :musical_score:

9 Likes

Check her out! Bushy Lil’ thang!

7 Likes

Transition (Day 10 / 14)

The ppm went up to 1100 ppm after d/f on day 8.
I’m continuing with Rhizotonic and Cannazym.

I let her rest (no bend training day) for a day to take shape before rotating her again. I really like how rigorous her growth is without the need of much pruning.

7 Likes

How are you rotating her? Are you rotating the lid around?

3 Likes

@Aang

Same way I’ve been bending her like this. I have her rotate the bend direction everyday, in a counter clockwise motion

5 Likes

Love the plant. Also didn’t know you’re growing another strain. Is mylar expensive? I’m intrigued. :thinking:

2 Likes

@pha720 mylar is very cheap and affordable
https://www.amazon.com/Reflective-Silver-Accessories-Greenhouse-Covering/dp/B07RXCLY67/ref=sr_1_18?dchild=1&keywords=mylar+film&qid=1612209520&sr=8-18

I currently have 2 grow ops running at the moment. This will be my last run before the Summer, going to have to take a season break to relocate the family.

5 Likes

I’m giving mylar a try too. Thought it was a cool idea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just bought some. Putting it in today!

4 Likes

Mine is coming today. :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Flowering (Day 1 / 23)

I guess were in flower, I have no idea what I’m doing with this auto :sweat_smile: but just growing with the flow.

I haven’t visually seen any stretching or flowering yet so I haven’t introduced Boost. Sticking to Rhizhotonic and Cannazym as additives for now.

Still bending her to open up light to inner growth more

5 Likes