NYC Diesel

did not have a worm so you got a scorpion lol

- - - [2021-10.19]:

@Loweyes,

• (Be Careful_ :warning: You May Have Them [ThroughOut] Your Pod As Well):

~~~

- - - [2021-12.20]:

@Loweyes,

• (Check Your Nutes To See If You Have A Problem With Them Dispersing properly):

• (Keep Both Sensors Cleaned):

• (Keep Your Water Up To Help With Fluxes):

• [ ‘* > (#:new::bee::bee:): (#NewBees):]: {:mag:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Gotcha I didn’t see it. Wow

1 Like

Definitely learning. Good information and help @Hayden_Gregory

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Man that’s crazy. Glad it was handled. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Do you see any little black flies in the top of the unit. I had the same problem but they were in my cocopod, not the root area. If it’s fungus gnats they turn into those little black flies. I would add a cap full of 3% peroxide in the water. And for the top maybe sprinle some diatomaceous earth on the top of the cocopod but make sure its not soaked. The top of the cocopod should be as dry as possible. They live in the coco and go to the top when ready to hatch. The diatomaceous earth basically rips they outer skin whennthey try to pass it. I also recommend to not lift up and expose your roots or keep checking them for many reasons. They dont like light. If you notice a lot, you might want to rinse off the roots quickly in water gently and try to leave the lights low to not stress out the plant too much. I hope this helps somewhat.

4 Likes

Thank you guys, you all been very helpful, just added a cap full of 3% peroxide hopefully I don’t see anymore, and I did see about 2 of those flys killed them they turn into ash… hopefully all is well

3 Likes

Those flies will lay more eggs. Be careful

4 Likes

Yes I did they are in the coco pod and when moistened for 2-3 weeks they hatch out they are called “fungus gnats” I had them when I opened my door one day 5-10 flew out and that is all I have had.

They pose no threat to your plant, they can eat the roots though but if a couple gets in your res, the bubbles from the air pump will eventually pop up and knock them down into the res and that point they will die in the res and either get sucked out at drain and fill or turn into food for your plant. :joy:

3 Likes

Hey guys so I just got a tent, and trying to grow organically, you guys mind if I post tent related stuff here?

2 Likes

Most definitely I would love to see your technique and what your working with!

2 Likes

Bruce Banner and Wildberry Cake ( Wedding cake x Purple Punch)

The bottom right is the wildberry cake

They all broke surface about 22 days ago

Soon going to transplant to 1 gallon… some of the bottom leaves are turning yellow any idea why? I figure I underwater them because I was to worried about over watering

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

The setup

Mars Hydro 2.4x2.4 tent
Mars Hydro TSW2000
Ac Infinity T4 in-line with carbon filter
2x Monkey Fan
Homelab dehumidifier
Taotronic humidifier

3 Likes

Hot damn, this setup looks great, it sounds like you will have some nice producing plants.

2 Likes

Topped all of them at 4th node and transplanted into 1 gal pots a week after

3 Likes

Update

2 Likes

Had a little accident with one of the girls taped her up, she’ll be fine

2 Likes

They looking good, ones on 3rd week of flower and the other it’s on 2nd

Took a picture with my camera so you guys can see the trichomes forming

2 Likes