NYC Diesel

So she’s on day 38 14/14 of late veg should I extend or just let her transition

4 Likes

Definitely extend another week, maybe even 2, just post an update if you’re not sure then.
Probably wait for the top growth to reach underneath the second fan before flipping to transition :wink:

great job on the haircut, I would let her ride at least 5 days without anything else, she should bush up nicely! your plant look is looking great so far :herb:

6 Likes

Thank you will do, only thing that worries me, my grow before this one I did exactly that and when i flip it to flower it stretch bigger then the box, but that was Bruce banner.

3 Likes

Update on how they both looking :smile: they a week apart same strain

2 Likes

2 Likes

Help please how do I get rid of these worm looking things

2 Likes

1 Like

If your talking about the little fine white stringy looking things? Long and short? I believe it’s your roots. Mine did the same and is still growing more. I think it’s fine IMO. But definitely get some more opinions here. Great place :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

No there’s like little living black worms idk what they are

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t know how much if any help I will be but moment I saw that creature - Flashback- I still know nothing about them-what they r or where it came from --mine was at the bottom of a very over watered soil in a (big gulp cup ) I found that nasty thing swimming with I believe a bazillion Knats/fruit flys–bad–I was doing alot wrong! I can tell you they do not like peroxide Warning get better remediation techniques as I wont have any part in killing anyones babies. I put a capful of 3% peroxide into the sludge of bugs I was growing-after a twitch or 2 -well u get it. I thank u 4 the post and subn just so I can c how I really should have dealt with them. Oh in case there was any ? yes I am M.R.Good luck n HappyGrown 2 all :)

• [image]

Reactions:virulient

nick17gar

nick17gar

Oct 1, 2011

its not a leech. im thinking its a “drain fly” or “moth fly” or more adequately named “toilet fly” larvae,
either way, member of the psychodidae family. dark gray to black in color, found near/in sinks and tubs.

chances are there was one in the plumbing, laid eggs, and the eggs migrated thru the tubing, into your hydro set up. they eat ORGANIC MATTER as larvae and pupae, so you must remove them
the trick is hot water on the roots. not boiling water, but make it hot (steamy?)

rinse the shit outa everything else tho (basin/reservoir, tubing, pumps, thermometer (if you got one in the water), water heaters, etc.

all good man, just clear them out before they eat them roots. once they become flies, they lay eggs again, then youll be dealing with hundreds/thousands of them. so deal with it asap.

they vary in color a bit, but i think you get the idea:

ef615a.gifWorm-bathroom-sink.jpg

It looks to me like a fly or moth larvae I feel they will die within a week or so I would try to pull them off with tweazers so they dont die and fall in your res, or you open the lid one day and be swarmed by god knows what they will turn into! :joy:

4 Likes

I coppied this from another forum not me personally!

2 Likes

I would not use hot water though just manually get as many as you can and check back daily for a week or so to make sure you got them all!

just my 2 sense, happy growing

3 Likes

Thank you so much, that’s exactly what I did, I’m going to keep checking hopefully I got them all

3 Likes

You are very welcome, that is what it is about helping out one another with issues and sharing some great plant pics together, good luck on your grow she is coming along very nicely!

Glad to hear you got all of the little buggers :scorpion:

2 Likes

did not have a worm so you got a scorpion lol

- - - [2021-10.19]:

@Loweyes,

• (Be Careful_ :warning: You May Have Them [ThroughOut] Your Pod As Well):

~~~

- - - [2021-12.20]:

@Loweyes,

• (Check Your Nutes To See If You Have A Problem With Them Dispersing properly):

• (Keep Both Sensors Cleaned):

• (Keep Your Water Up To Help With Fluxes):

• [ ‘* > (#:new::bee::bee:): (#NewBees):]: {:mag:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Gotcha I didn’t see it. Wow

1 Like

Definitely learning. Good information and help @Hayden_Gregory

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Man that’s crazy. Glad it was handled. :+1:t2:

2 Likes