Number 2 πŸ˜‰ Blueberry πŸ‘

:fist_right:

Thinking of using an addertive & decided on Flawless Finish" but when would be the best time to add or leave for just Flower :thinking:?..

Just extended Veg for another week :+1:

Water change, let her dose & I’ll give her a slight trim later & tidy up the bottom/loliipoping a little tooπŸ˜‰

Think she’s looking good atm though :ok_hand::wink::blush::seedling::seedling::seedling:…

3 Likes

:fist_right:!

Again I hope I haven’t over done it as Veg is running out & she should be going into Stretch/Flower pretty soon :flushed:!!..

3 Likes

Hey there! I would definitely extend late veg again… it will probably take at least 2 more weeks before its ready for flower. She is looking pretty healthy but a lot of trimming will slow down the growth. For the flawless finish, wait to use it. Its primary intent is to help flush the buds of the nutrients to help with smoothness and taste. It probably wouldn’t hurt anything if you used it now, but it would be a waste as it doesn’t offer benefits at this stage. Happy growing! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice bud :+1::wink::seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Hopefully the last major trim & extended LV another wk :wink:

3 Likes

Hi All :fist_right:

Coming to the end of her second LV Extention & thinking on yet Another wk & then let Her switch to stretch/flower :neutral_face:!

Just do a light trim me finks & Extend 1 more wk :thinking:??

Any feedback would be appreciated :+1:

:+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Hi :fist_right:

So are we on the same page :thinking::blush:…

1 Like

1 Like

:rofl:!! :seedling::seedling::seedling:.

1 Like

Looking good if I do say so :flushed:!:rofl:!

3 Likes

She’s looking pretty solid but she’s still pretty short. I’d keep extending until it gets close to that 2nd fan… probably still a few weeks out. I’d personally do very minimal trimming until it gets a little more stretch.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you m8 :+1:

This Scrog lark Really does Slow Everything Down :roll_eyes:!:wink:! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

I’m also thinking I’m starting Scrogging too soon :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!

3 Likes

Hi all :fist_right:

Just Done what I hope is my Last Extension & Then Will Definitely let her go to stretch :roll_eyes:!:wink:!..

My early LST seems to be working but Definitely going to start Scrog Later :flushed:!:+1:!..

3 Likes

@Gmann Where did you get your SCROG?

I cut these down to fit:

Removed the sides & inlarge Some of the openings with a sharp pair of wire cutters

Hope that helps :+1::wink:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

3 Likes

:fist_right: All

Starting to get a little hight now :+1:

Just a little trim to let the light in :wink: & just wait for Stretch to Finally kick in :flushed:!:wink:

Looking good though me finks :+1:

4 Likes

Would she really benefit from using a addertive like Bud Candy in flower or do I just let Grobo do her ting :wink:??..

2 Likes