Number 2 πŸ˜‰ Blueberry πŸ‘

:fist_right:

Not quite sure your meaning dud :thinking: but goin to wait 24 n do a change tomorrow :+1:

Strange how she missed one :thinking:!:flushed:!:exploding_head:!:wink:!..

2 Likes

In the Grobo App
Check the settings.
In there you can turn on and off the Tips. If it is off, that is why you are not getting the notifications. If it is on, then you have a problem.

4 Likes

As I checked I Just saw its tap shoot across to on so that looks like the bugger :pray:!

Nice one bud :+1: :clap:

But How :thinking:?:neutral_face:?:rofl:!!

Anyway Just b4 reading AG Post’s I did a Complete Water Change & Dose

So all good again :+1::pray::wink::seedling::seedling::seedling:

4 Likes

How’s it goin bud :wink:? Been a wile :flushed::seedling::seedling::seedling:

4 Likes

I did a manual Drain n Fill & Dose Last Friday expecting a top up Mon or Tues but I’ve had nothing :roll_eyes:!

My Tips are on so it must be a program issue :thinking:??

Can never remember how to put a Ticket in tho :flushed:!:rofl:!

Right!..

Where’s me bucket :roll_eyes:!..

4 Likes

OK!!

After a good grobo search & read it might be Tangled Roots around the water sensors :thinking:!

Could someone please explain the best process :wink:… Starting wiv Where the sensors are :flushed:!

Only all I’m seeing is quite a large root mass in the middle of the tank & if anything is smothering my larger Air Stone

Does make sense just some advice would be appreciated :+1:

I’ll try & sort a few pics of the roots tomorrow but she’s dark atm :roll_eyes:!!

4 Likes

Your grobo should have come with a clear plastic cover that shields your sensors to prevent this from happening, if not contact support they should be able to get one out to you ASAP! it is a 90 degree corner piece that just shields the sensors that is all.

6 Likes

Yeah what Hayden said. There in the far right corner of your reservoir. There little things that flop up and down. There should be a plastic cover over them like Hayden said. There are three at different levels :+1:t2::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Oh yeah the covers there & I’ve just had a feel & she feel totally clear around there :flushed:!:thinking:!

So looks like a grobo ticket is needed but I forget who I contact :flushed:?:thinking:??..

That’s 1 Drain-Fill & Dose & 2 Top Ups (All Manual)

5 Likes

support@grobo.io

6 Likes

Nice one bud :+1:

Tickets In :wink:!:crossed_fingers:!..

6 Likes

Hey grower, is your unit upgraded to the current firmware unit and smartphone app?

5 Likes

The way you check your unit is go into the app and go into settings, about my grobo, then you will see wifi strength and update status the current one is 9.6.8!

5 Likes

Update :thinking:!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:!:flushed:!..

She is now :flushed:!!

Nice one bud :wink: thanks for the heads up :+1:!

I’ll have to wait & see if that’s cured the Water Notifications but certainly looks promising :wink:!:crossed_fingers:!:pray:!:seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Nope :flushed:!..

3 Likes

Also make sure that your phone app is up to date as well in playstore or appstore!

4 Likes

You will get the water change notification which ever day of the week you start your grow I started mine on a Thursday at 7pm so I get weekly water change notifications every Thursday at roughly 7pm also you most of the time will not get top up notifications just have it set in your mind to add water through the app every 2-3 using the β€œfill” protocol

4 Likes

Are notifications turned on in your iphones settings for the grobo app? if they are turned on in the grobo app that is good but you will not get them if they are blocked in your iphone settings

3 Likes

All notification settings are on m8 so :crossed_fingers:!:wink:!..

4 Likes

:fist_right:!

Thanks Everyone :+1:

Knew you wouldn’t let me down :wink:!:metal:!..

5 Likes