Newest Grow

Yes they are auto flowers.

1 Like

I haven’t grown autos yet but from all the research I’ve done most autos don’t like to be pruned they responded better to tucking or tying down of any leaves that are covering bud sites. Pruning most autoflower will add stress to an autoflower and will result in longer flowering time and less yield. Hopefully this is not the case for you.

I’ve defoilated all my auto with no problems. They have all responded to it well.

4 Likes

What strain and be who? That is good to know.

My current 3 strains are Sensi Skunk, Bubblegum, and Red Poison. I read before against defoiling and topping but I said fuck that and went for it. No issues 6 plants later.

2 Likes

Who are the breeders?

Sweet Seeds is the breeder for RedPoison
Th Seeds is the breeder for the others.

1 Like

Update Day 46 Final Lollipoping and Defoiling

Before:

After:

Now Ill just wait for full flower. I moved my lights as high as they will go. I think 2 weeks I may need to supercrop. I think for Christmas I will but a taller tent.

4 Likes

Your first picture looks like six plants and the other two looks like three, which is it? I’m still too scared to try but I’m getting closer.
Have you ever watched this guy? He makes it look simple but I don’t see a bucket/reservoir to pump water through on yours and didn’t know it could be done without it.
I was thinking the water level indicator would be a great addition to your build if you fancy it.

1 Like

I only have 3 plants. They were just so big with huge fan leaves

2 Likes

I have a res. Its outside my tent. I wanted to give each plant 12in of space so I had to put the res outside with the chiller.

2 Likes

This is exactly the size I’m looking to start when I do my tent grow, and you made it look easy! I wish I had an extra bedroom for my grow,. I seriously hate the thought of the basement (stairs, mold, electricity bill, no drain, no vent for fresh air, bugs etc…)

Mines is in a walkin closet.

1 Like

Don’t have one of those either. Can you extend your roof?

No. It’s only a 5ft tent. I’m going to get a 6ft tall next. I just need a little more space.

1 Like

Is it just the gorilla tents that extend?

Yes the gorilla tent extends but I found a tent on Amazon that is 84in

1 Like

Update Day 51

I thought I was done defolianting but they came back like a beast.

4 Likes

Update Day 56

Still growing started sprouting hairs new budsites showing.

kn

4 Likes

Update Day 60

They started praying after I added co2. Not sure if this is good or bad.

6 Likes