Newest Grow

:pray:is good :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I got roots for days.

7 Likes

Update Day 68

Lots of bud sites . Just waiting for them to get bigger. 4weeks left before harvest. They have no where to grow. I’ve never had autos get this big before lol. We shall see what happens. This is my last water change before flushing. This water will last me the 4 weeks.

I’m using Advanced nutrients nutes

Sensi bloom A&B
Orca mycorrhizae
Big bud
Bud candy
Calmag
Switching to Nirvana in 1 week
Will complete last week with Flawless finish

6 Likes

Dude those look awesome :clap:

2 Likes

If You are new indoor grower you should study first how to grow plants indoor.You need two important things one is best led grow light and another is 4x4 grow tent.

You don’t need a 4x4 tent. I use 2x4 tents because I dont have the space for a 4x4. I’m not new either.

9 Likes

Get a damn 5 stage ro filter already will ya :joy::joy::joy::joy::exploding_head::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::dizzy_face::weary::rofl:

3 Likes

They rebounded from the stress now time to harvest finally.

9 Likes

Finally tally after numerous issues.
Bubblegum 0.5oz :disappointed:
Red Poison 1.5oz
Sensi Skunk 3.oz

3 Likes

Now I’m setting up my new tent.

6 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

How do you vent out?
Anyone: I know people use windows, cut holes in their house foundation, and some just circulate the air in the room but when in a space that can’t vent out what do you do?

2 Likes

There’s carbon filters that absorbs the smelly air and clean air comes out👍

2 Likes

So what your saying is that I can vent into a closed room?
With the lights and humidity will that be hot air vented into a closed room?

1 Like

Well how big is said room? Lol. Might need a humidifier/dehumidifier combo but yeah should be able to work

Look at the pic @Mcmanis has her tent in. Appears to be a very big closet or something of the sort

2 Likes

I want to put a small tent in my basement (2-3 plants) but I don’t want to add to the basement moisture because it could cause mold. Since I never done a tent grow I wasnt sure if I needed to vent outside or if I wanted to go through the trouble.
Also if I’m only doing two plants at a time do I use a 2x4 or 4x4?

1 Like

What size tent is that?

Yeah now that’s above my pay grade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Mind you the humidity would just be in the tent and not necessarily in the basement itself. Our fellow tent growers will be able to tell you what you need :+1: :ok_hand: @chris_barfield @James

1 Like

Thanks for getting me this far!!! I would hate to spend the money to tent and it ruins my basement because I didn’t vent properly!

2 Likes

My tent is 2x4x7.

2 Likes