Newest Grow

Newest Seed Haul

3 Likes

Holy shit :joy::joy::joy: I just bought today too :joy: but not that much. I got me some autos. Not tried many and am curious

1 Like

I’m 51 with seizures, fibromyalgia, degenerative bone disease, and A-Fib with a long basement staircase so I have to figure out something! Believe me when I tell you I move like I’m 70 most days maybe I should use CBD to see if it will help me . I did get the levo 2 but I need to harvest first.

1 Like

That cracks me up!! I harvested but can’t afford the levo I or II :joy::joy: I want to make me some gummies in a bad way, but gotta wait till I get paid :joy::joy::+1::v::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

1 Like

Wish we lived closer I don’t mind sharing, it would be exciting to watch someone use it! Ive just been collecting recipes.
Hey I have been using this app called Affirm to buy things all summer. This app is accepted even at grobo, I used it to pay for half of my grobox. https://www.affirm.com/

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop clicking lol.

I still havent touched the seeds from my previous 2 hauls. I got seeds for days. I’m determined to grow a plant my mother will try. Shes rejected my last 4 plants shes a weed snob

3 Likes

No shit?:joy::joy: grow some white widow! Put it in a 10 gal pot and grow a massive plant! WW is frosty as hell and smells wonderful!! And it’s sooo easy to grow!! I love it. Matter of fact I popped one in the grobo the other day.

3 Likes

Good luck with your grow.

3 Likes

Yes, I am new grower and decided to start growing with LED grow lights. But I have no idea that which LED grow lights is good and for the 5 plants how many watts is required. So if any one know this detail share with me.

2 Likes

The Mars sp250 would work well w 5 plants. I’m currently running that on my 5 rn. It was fairly cheap too and doesn’t pull too much power

1 Like

Agree about that particular light, but I would use two of them for 4-5 plants. That is my current setup :+1::v:

1 Like

I almost got a second one but doesn’t really seam to need it in my size tent

If it’s a 4x4, you’ll need it believe me. I grew two plants under 1 and they would have been much bigger and fatter under 2. Just my experience :+1::v:

1 Like

Day 39

9 Likes

How long are you going to veg? Playing it by sight or breeder instructions?

It’s all auto. I dont have a say. Little hairs are forming

4 Likes

They are all almost the same size.

8 Likes

Looking really healthy, they need a haircut the dark area below needs some light. Big fan leaves gotta go asap. :+1:

1 Like

I literally just defoilated on sunday. Its growing hella fast. 2gals every 2 days they are drinking

I just took off some more

5 Likes

Aren’t you growing autoflower?

1 Like