Newest Grow

So u can use recharge for hydroponics??

I use it for everything, and the great partā€¦it works for everything!! Only product Iā€™ve found that does, and Iā€™ve used a shit ton of products :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I was successful in rooting my clones from a topping in the grobo but I donā€™t have a system set up to keep it alive from there. Can anyone/everyone list/pic of a soil they can grow in so I can find homes for these clones until I can afford a solid grow tent plan that doesnā€™t zap my pockets in electricity or cause mold issues in my mold prone basement.

Fox farms ocean forest, or pro mix!! Only two I really like :+1::v:

3 Likes

Sohum living soils or kis organics has great water only stuff. Iā€™ve been using coca

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™m late updating. This is my plants on 9/20/19. I topped them at the 5th node and defoilated. Uploading: 20190920_060006.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20190920_060014.jpgā€¦ Uploading: 20190920_060010.jpgā€¦

Day 31 from seed.

This is my plants this morning 9/28/19 8 days later.

There is some tiny hints on nute burn. I got a little heavy handed. I forgot autos are so bitchy.

6 Likes

@Mcmanis
What lighting are you using in that space?

I have a 600w vispectra and vivosun 300w. Cant afford to upgrade yet.

1 Like

Question: @Mcmanis, How does your method ( not sure what its called) is it still considered a hydroponic system? How does it compare to a soil grow? Is it cheaper in the long run? Is it easier to maintain?
Question: can I top a day before transition?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a recirculating hydroponic systemā€‹:+1::v:

1 Like

Its similar to the grobo except I only change the water every 3 weeks. Iā€™ve topped before transition. Itā€™s still hydroponic the plants are sitting in water.

2 Likes

Is it hard to change the water? I will be lugging my choice of soil vs water to the basement if I tent grow.

Changing the water isnā€™t too bad. I just disconnected the feeder hose and let it pump in a bucket and empty. The pain in the ass part is the end of harvest clean up. Itā€™s hard to get all the water out without taking it apart. I had to buy a shop vac.

What I like the most is the money Iā€™m saving on nutes and water.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have any drains in my basement so I will have to take everything up and down many steps.
So you use water and nutes but not as much?

I only have to change the water every 3-4 weeks because its circulating. Before it was 20gals every week now only 3-4 weeks. I only add nutes when I change the water. Even if I add more water I donā€™t add more nutes. Itā€™s working so far. I have my chiller connected to my res. My roots are snow white and big.

3 Likes

SCROG Time.

3 Likes

I dont have drains either I have to haul my 5 gal buckets outside to pour out.

1 Like

I love watching you evolve McManus :+1::v::fire::fire:

2 Likes

You made me want to be a better grower.

1 Like