Newest Grow

If it’s the sp250

you can. The sp150 comes fully assembled and I am unsure if you can adjust it or not.

This is the bottom of the driver. The only time you’d want to do this is if you’re having heat issues. I had to adjust the light intensity to 75% on the TS2000 as it raised my tents temps 10 degrees

The sp250 is a great light that’ll take you seed to smoke. Since the sp series puts off virtually no heat or little heat I doubt you’ll ever need to adjust it.

By default they’re sent out at 100% power. The TSW-2000 has two drivers and two adjustable holes (one on each).

I found you’ll need a tiny screw driver (Phillips) and the rubber plugs are meant to keep the moisture out of the driver. They’re really snug

1 Like

Found a video on their blog about it:

It’d be nice if it also had an I2C interface :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeahs that’s mars video on how to adjust their sp series lights. Pretty straight forward. I adjusted mine with the lights on, closed up the tent, monitored temps, adjusted again until I got the ideal lighting and temps. Mars lights are really solid and their customer service was really great and prompt to respond to inquiries. I considered a few other brands, but for the small size of my tent these will do really well.
Picked up a second smaller tent for drying (16x16x48) so I can keep my bigger Grow tent constantly growing. My Mars SP is currently shelved

1 Like

I bought my tent as a kit on ebay it came with most of the stuff.

1 Like

U see the herbsnow drier? Thing is awesome. Fully dry in 90 hours

I liked everything you listed (have most of it) and was pleased with all your choices until I got to your ph and ec meters. Never skimp there. Proper reading are super important. I would return those and go exclusively with blue labs as they are top of the line and last forever. I’ve had my current ph pen over 5 years no issues and proper readings. All you have to do is calibrate every month or so

4 Likes

Dimmer is under the driver. Just unscrew the driver take it off and you’ll find it underneath :joy::joy:

I know I unfortunately purchased that pen before doing the research. The blue labs meter is definitely on my list. Waiting till next grow to pick one up.

1 Like

This is the one I had my eyes on! Thanks so much this info really helps put things into perspective for a non-using blackthumb newbie. I appreciate that!

1 Like

I have the dryer but mines dries too fast due to the heat in my house. I always have to cure for longer.

2 Likes

Newbies helpin newbies :joy: I’ve got a lot to learn :grimacing:

3 Likes

Everyone’s gotta start somewhere right? Took me a long time and many mistakes till I found my groove. That said I’m always adjusting my setup, and constantly learning from OG’s more experienced than myself :+1::v::joy:

5 Likes

That’s what we all have to do. I’ve even heard ppl like Danny d and other “master growers” say they are still learning new things too.

2 Likes

Yes, constantly learning new thing, while still giving back. That’s how I roll​:+1::v::fire:

4 Likes

Theres no one more experienced that you Jerry. You have helped me sooo much. Look at my grows. I still might upgrade my light next grow.

4 Likes

McManus, thank you, but there are some dope ass growers (pun intended), that I learn from constantly. The minute I think I’m the best is the moment I stop learning, and I don’t think that will ever happen. But thank you, and I’m happy to be of help to anyone when I can :+1::v::joy::joy:

4 Likes

And regarding the light. You won’t be disappointed. Your buds will be much denser. Also get yourself some recharge, your roots will thank you, and she’ll drink like crazy

2 Likes

Jerry I’m using orca mycorrhizae. It’s the same as recharge.

I still prefer recharge. Tried orca and wasn’t impressed. With recharge, I saw a noticeable difference within a few days and after two weeks my roots went nuts. There were roots the thickness of pencils coming out of the coco pod and wrapped its way around and down. When I chopped her down and further inspected, some of the roots in the res were even bigger :joy::+1::v:. If orca works for you though, soldier on :man_dancing::man_dancing::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Also I use mycorrhizae when I’m transplanting from solo to final home