Newb Looking For Advice On First Grow - Amnesia Haze

Hey guys this is my first grow so looking for a little advice to make sure I’m on the right track. The pics you are seeing are my Amnesia Haze Autoflower at Day 20. She looks ok to me other than the orange splotches on her leaves. From my research this may be nutrient burn? I selected the correct recipe from Grobo so not sure if this is my fault or not. Been draining and filling once every week. Do I need to be worried? Water temp is 74.5 so maybe thats too high? Any help you can provide would be great!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome!! :wave:
Looks Good To Me!!
You Can Take Those Rusty Ones Off If You Like, I Would. I Don’t Like My Leaves Touching Bottom.
:seedling::muscle:

1 Like

That’s starting to look more like a calcium deficiency to me. Especially since it’s starting to show on the 2nd set. Did you calibrate your PH probe? What do your roots look like?

1 Like

I would clean and calibrate the probes as well to rule that out that issue

1 Like

I was under the impression that the probes were calibrated from the factory, is that not correct?

3 Likes

Your coco seems really low, but your roots look good. You’d think that it would come calibrated, but I’ve seen weirder things. if the PH is too far off, you can get nutrient lock out. What kind of water are you using?

3 Likes

Yes, they are supposed to come calibrated but there have been cases where folks had to calibrate on their first grow

3 Likes

Good to know I ordered the calibration kit so I’ll do that as soon as I can. Thanks for the advice!

4 Likes

I have some Amnesia Fast seeds that I’m excited to try for my next grow :+1:

3 Likes

@milehigherjosh,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (You Want The [Coco-Pod] To Dry Out Now That Your Roots Are In The Water): (By Helping Not Getting [DampingOff]):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes