Newb Grobo help!

Growing Seedsman Northern Lights Auto and currently in day 7 of 14 of transition. Question is the plant has not even surpassed first fan, should I alter the schedule back to late vegetation?

2 Likes

rule of thumb is to extend late veg until atleast at the first fan or middle way in between first and second fan, then she will grow like crazy or the “flowering stretch” where a majority of her growth will happen it is like flicking a switch they sure do start off slow but when they hit week 4-5 they take off usually!

Happy growing

4 Likes

Should I put it back in late veg stage?

2 Likes

Hey @Dcmjam,

Hard to say without a photo, but in general if you do go back to veg growth, you will need 2-3 weeks to get back to see new growth. The hormones are just switching over in the transition stage and will need a bit of time to revert back.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Would you recommend just extending transition at this time? I will post a pic when she wakes up tonight.

1 Like

2 Likes

I added a photo @Stephen

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Will definitely carry that information forward in my next attempt.

2 Likes

So here is my baby on Day 38 of growth Tran. day 7/14 Let me know what you guys think as far as trimming so bud sites can get more light I counted 11 sites as of now!

For reference my plant has since been 5 days since these photos were taken on 10/17 I am growing a Northern Lights Auto as well strange the growth difference, could be a genetic thing as well, I already have very small flowers forming on mine, weird you are this far along and that is all the growth she has done.

3 Likes

… #10

- - - [2021-10.22]:

@Dcmjam,

…

…

…

Mouse_White_Flower..~~ (2)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Hey @Dcmjam,

Thanks for the photo and sorry. I missed that this was an auto you are running. No need to adjust light schedules in this case, just let her grow as much as she can. You can extend your flower stage if she isn’t ripe enough to go into flush, but not much else is adjusted on an auto grow. I prefer photoperiod strains. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Looks great :+1:t2:. Very nice. Thanks for being helpful :sunglasses:

2 Likes