New to Grobo :smile:

Hello every one I am new to this Grobo Thing as we are currently growing our first plant. For some reason some of our leaves started dying did i do something wrong? Also when are the nutrites planned to be used?

1 Like

Is your unit fairly new? If so your coco pod is too low, it needs to be flush with the lid. Possible your plans is getting too much water and that will cause dampening off.
Push your pod level if you can without disturbing your plant because its at a delicate stage.
Repost if you have other questions and remember to get the entire plant in the photo because we often notice things that you may not.

2 Likes

Agreed with B, you also have a ph swing going on there, I believe :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Doug_Dalila_Umoru,

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets: (:point_down:)

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

:infinity:

• (Wow your [coco-pod] is falling through the hole): (Your plant is too small for this to happen): (Give a little squeeze to the [Pod] and try to fit it up through the hole to level it up even with the top of the lid): (The [Pod] is like a sponge and it is swollen with water ): (Be gentle with the [TapRoot]):

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

• (You can do it yourself or you can ask in your Ticket [:ticket:]):

(CuriouserAndCuriouser): (ClickHere):

--

• (Why can’t we store our pens until the [Drain/Fill] Time):? :question: ([PHpen] [PHprobe] will never get dirty): (Then we can [Calibrate] it every Grow like they Recommended anyway): :white_check_mark: :green_thumb:

--

woman_shrugging..--

• (If you did a [Drain/Fill] and #5 Nutrients never gets dispersed Check to see [:eyes:] if you have a kink in your hose):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=kink%20i

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (Keep Your Sensors Cleaned):

--

:thinking:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Im going to send new pics and i cant u push the bod with out hurting the plant I am not sure about the PH levels.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Ticket has been submitted

2 Likes

OK squeezed and pushed back through the whole …Mission complete

2 Likes

How do i check the PH?

1 Like

THANKS!!! this is what i was looking for a PH Meter! I have the PH thingy they sent with the device but I dont have a meter! Time to order

2 Likes

Hey @Doug_Dalila_Umoru,

I’ve responded to your support ticket, everything looks good on your unit data side and you are in great hands with the advice given here so far.

Keep on rolling, you are good!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Thanks for everyones help BIG time; it is our first we are enjoying this experience so far and everyone is so helpful. i see a 2nd unit in our future!

3 Likes

Hey Guys from what i can tell mines is at about a 5.82 or 5.86 it went back and fourth. i am checking to make it is calibrated right at this time.

So when does the 5 bottles of Liquids get used? I marked them with a marker on like FRI or Sat. And i check today and the lines are still the same

Your pH readings are a little on the low end but certainly acceptable.

2 Likes

Bottles 1 & 2 dispense only as needed to regulate pH which is monitored by the hour. Bottles 3,4, and 5 are dispensed each time you conduct a drain/fill in amounts specified by the recipe you are running and what stage of growth you are in.

2 Likes

THANKS!!! ok so its nothing out of control ! Ok cool thanks I will wait and watch

2 Likes

Happy to help Doug, you’re doing well and it looks like Grobo is taking care of your little girl :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for their help! its growing great!!!

3 Likes