New to Forum, Not New to Growing

Excited to see you grow the blueberry man :grin:

4 Likes

The ladies are looking good.

California Dream

Critical Mass XXL AF

10 Likes

Damn dude the Cali Dream is looking AWESOME

I think she’s gonna yield like crazy for you. Those colas are STRONG and IN CHARGE :slight_smile: hahah… Stretchin hard again like your Blue Dream did.

Critical Mass looks perfect too. Love the au naturale look, gonna be a fat boi cola on top

5 Likes

Looking nice :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m really happy with how these two are going. I think I’m going to keep with this approach. I’ve been using a 1/4 to 1/3 dose of what GH recommends. No sign of nutrient burns this time.

I really, really like how that California Dream is progressing. It almost looks like I topped it, but it’s just growing very evenly. And it is covered in bud sites. I think I’m going to get about twice the yield of the Blue Dream. If for no other reason, the additives I’m using really seem to be the boost they needed to get beyond a noob grow.

The Critical Mass is interesting. Based on the 70 Day seed to harvest figure this strain claims, I only have 3 weeks from today before day 70.

I haven’t done an AF before, so this is totally new (not that I have all that much experience with FP either). But I know they don’t handle stress from pruning as well as FP so I am letting it be. I think she’s just about done growing vertically so I’m find with just letting her bulk up.

I think the Critical Mass is just going to be covered in buds.

February is going to be a busy month.

7 Likes

The ladies are starting to frost up. looks like they are going to be real ice queens.

Critical Mass AF

!
!

California Dream

11 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: what week of flower are you in?

3 Likes

Just started week 6 yesterday.

4 Likes

Nice bud bulking time now :+1:

2 Likes

Some how, I managed to start my FP and my AF at the right time so both should be ready almost at the same time. Going to be a busy weekend.

3 Likes

I feel your pain I just finished today.

2 Likes

These two ladies are getting close to Harvest.

Critical Mass AF

California Dream

9 Likes

Wow such beasts!!! Gonna be a damn good yield off these girls for you.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m excited to see the end result. I will definitely have the numbers here when it’s done. the Blue Dream ended up with about 5 oz, but I also cut a lot of the smalls out and used for infusions, which I didn’t bother weighing out since it had fan leaves, stems, smaller buds, and sugar leaf trimmings. I’m pretty confident I’ll probably add another 2 oz to that figure for the Cali Dream. I would like to say the same for the Critical Mass, but I just don’t have any experience with AF to really have a feel for the yield it might produce.

Suffice to say, I’ll have enough bud for a little while.

5 Likes

Should I start my mini fan in my grobo when I first plant my seed for better air

3 Likes

Usually between week 3-4 you can start using it.

7 Likes

Buds are looking good on the ladies.

Critical Mass

California Dream

12 Likes

Looking good! Must be exciting over there!

7 Likes

Str8 Droolin’ over those plants :slight_smile: Sick man

3 Likes

Oh yeah! I don’t think the AF will be quite ready by this weekend, but I’m thinking the following should be harvest time. The other one, She has a few weeks still.

2 Likes