New to Forum, Not New to Growing

Hey @The_Reverend thanks for your info! I’ll be adding some Humboldt’s secret golden tree to my nutes, thanks! Looking forward to the results. Appreciate all the help you’re willing to give! Thanks a lot

4 Likes

Been a little while. Here’s the current state of things.

8 Likes

How long are you planning on staying in Veg?

They are both in flower now. The FP I flipped a week ago. The other is AF and starting to show signs of Flowering.

4 Likes

Here are some pictures I took this weekend.

California Dream

!

Critical Mass

8 Likes

Hell yeah! Cali Dream is stretching niceeeeely!

4 Likes

Cali Dream is about 36 inches tall at the tallest point. So far she has been a perfect grow. Had a slight issue with dampening off at the very beginning but haven’t had any issues with her since. I love this plant.

The Critical Mass AF has been pretty effortless too. I think she’s at 31 or 32 inches. Not overly crazy about AFs, but it’s not bad. I think it’s going to be packed with buds, so I’m ok with that. I just don’t like genetic modified plants in general. Call it a hold over from when I was a farm boy.

4 Likes

Just flipped? How long you run total prior to flipping. Just curious

1 Like

That was about week 6 I think. I don’t really have a set time for when I flip. I was waiting until they were half the size I wanted them, but this one I did a little earlier. I’ve had trouble with them stretching past my light in the past so I wanted to do it before it was half. I think I waited until it was like 16 inches or 18 inches instead of 24. My total grow area is 48 inches from top of the grow site to the bottom of the light. I gave it a little more time to make sure the dampening off stopped.

This is the feeding chart from GH that I follow as a guide.

2 Likes

Ok. So your basing it off equipment not nesc look or size.
Good to know, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Everything I have read really just goes off how tall it is. At least for indoor grows where you can control the light cycle. I have extended the veg phase in the past longer than the chart recommends because it wasn’t quite tall enough.

4 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:!

3 Likes

Never used lights like mine before nor successfully grown in a tent. So was trying them out. Now ill think ill go 3 months vege vs 2. Tent cant hold it. Dunno id do it off size yet. Maybe.

4 Likes

Are you planning on topping it? If so, you will probably be ok. I left my Blue Dream go for about 3 months and it was a little long, but it didn’t cause that much of an issue. I just had to tie the main cola to the side so it wasn’t getting burnt by my light.

I would definitely not let it get bigger than half the total size.

8 Likes

Looking extra yummy

4 Likes

Good to know. Ill keep that in mind on the next batch
Im going to do blueberry that looked very bushy from another growers grow @Aang

5 Likes

Excited to see you grow the blueberry man :grin:

4 Likes

The ladies are looking good.

California Dream

Critical Mass XXL AF

10 Likes

Damn dude the Cali Dream is looking AWESOME

I think she’s gonna yield like crazy for you. Those colas are STRONG and IN CHARGE :slight_smile: hahah… Stretchin hard again like your Blue Dream did.

Critical Mass looks perfect too. Love the au naturale look, gonna be a fat boi cola on top

5 Likes

Looking nice :+1:

3 Likes