New schedule for me

Today is transition! Ph is right on and things are looking good! Going to give her a trim underneath a little and do the lollipop thing in about two weeks!

This is my schedule now!
(Your advice!)

Peace :v:

2 Likes

Crop is looking great. Colour of plants looks nice. Looks to me that your on track!!

I would trim them hard on Day 21 of flower

1 Like

Cool, thanks.

Did some trimming here Here are a few more pics. Oh btw, I haven’t had an issue yet but being in Mi and temps in the cold stupid range, my basement and temp in tent are maintaining around 65 degree temps. My water in reservoir is at 60. I’m sure the reservoir temp will change as it sits in warm tent but the temp of air at 65. You don’t think that will be an issue do you? Thanks!!!
Day 21, I’ll do that!

4 Likes

My camera shots are bad but so is my arthritis! I hope I make Jimmy happy with my PURPLE HAZE!

2 Likes

65 isn’t going to kill your plants just it isn’t ideal day time (with lights on). You will find your plants will grow slower and fatter… You may also see some purple come out… Getting your temp up to the mid 70’s at min would help… Water temp coldest I would like to see is 60 so you on the fence there…

All those bottom leaves should be removed to get airflow plus it’s a waste of energy (it will be all popcorn buds under there…

1 Like

Oh I will definitely remove everything under the canopy! I don’t want any popcorn bud for sure! But I should do that when I lollipop plant though, right? I just don’t want to stunt growth now so she can stretch some to cover rest of canopy. That was my train of thought. I just don’t want to be under plants for hours, that would kill my back! That’s why I didn’t take to crazy amount off.

2 Likes

Water tep now is at 64 and tent is at 68! Just checked

1 Like

Today is your first day of transition right?

Today is my first day, yes.

1 Like

If it was my plant in a perfect world I would have cleaned up the bottom today left them recovered for a couple days then make the switch to 12/12. Then day 21 do a big haircut

1 Like

I’ll clean up more underneath tomorrow some then. Do you think that will prevent plant from stretching though?

1 Like

No not at all they will stretch as long as you on 12/12.

I’m more concerned about the stress on the plants because you pulled leaves today and maybe more tomorrow. Plus switching to flower. I wouldn’t be scared to do it if my plants were strong. (From what I see your plants look strong) I also don’t go by the 20% rule for removing leaves. I pull as many as I feel the plant can handle and get that light on the buds.

Things to remember

After day 21 of flower your plant will not make new fan leafs. What is there will get bigger but nothing new. That’s why it’s a good clean day

Also running temps in the 65 to 70 will slow down your Stretch (and growth) like I said before it will not hurt your plant just you will lose mostly on yield

2 Likes

Pulling leaves will stop your plants growth for about two days. They don’t really even drink much water the next day after you pull leaves

Ok cool thanks, I’ll show more pics tomorrow then.

1 Like

Ok took a bunch more off plant. I also noticed my PH was low again? But here are new pics.

3 Likes

Looks alot better but I think you could still remove more under there if you wanted to.

If possible try to get your RH% up a bit 35% is on the low side and Dam your basement is cold is the correct temp at 11 ºC with the lights on??

PH just adjust or replace nute water

Lol! No here is my temp and humidity. My temp is high 29 and low of 12 outside today. I have two temp and humidity monitors one outside of tent and the small white one inside. Tthey always tell me different numbers but the both have to be in the same ballpark .

2 Likes

The one thing I will say though is the ground here is frozen in winter so maybe that cold bleeds into the bucket and reservoir? I don’t walk with bare feet in back room it’s cold on my feet! Lol
But it’s inside tent! My water temp this morning I think was 61 - 62 tops! I do have my furnace right next to tent and my house is at 75 degrees and I’m sure that’s why the temp is what it’s at.

1 Like

Does cold water throw off your Ph?

2 Likes

Yes water temp plays a role in PH swing I’m sure this will explain it better than I can

How Does Temperature Affect pH? Westlab.

2 Likes