New Recipe Request Feature Released!

Hey Growers,

We’ve released a new recipe request feature! Have a strain you are wanting to grow out, but don’t see a recipe for it? Now you can submit a request right in the app. When on the recipe page you can click on the link under the search bar to request a new recipe.

This will bring you to the recipe request screen. Enter your details and send off your request!

Let us know what you think, we are always open to feedback!

Cheers,
Stephen

15 Likes

Any info on how long the request could take? Also hate to be picky but the first “your” in “let us know your ect” should be “you’re” to be grammatically correct. Also I’m growing an unknown breeder and don’t have a website link and may have more seeds like this in future, Will this matter when requesting?

2 Likes

Either you’re a teacher like myself, or you’re just neurotic about grammar​:joy::exploding_head::scream:. Either way I dig it lol :+1::v:

2 Likes

Someone is getting fired

2 Likes

Not a teacher per say. I fix Land Rovers for a living but I definitely have had time to teach plenty in my 29 years on earth. Most likely tho more neurotic :joy::joy::joy: @Osage @Stoned everyone at grobo is great I would say more like someone’s getting hired :joy::joy::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:jk

1 Like

Hell no! We’re legal! Just still a lot of old school reefer madness ignorant folk, so it’s wise to stay stealth. Remember, in any relatively nascent industry, especially cannabis, stealth is wealth! :+1::v:

1 Like

@Stephen,

((#LoveTheNewUpgrade)):

%20(1)

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@Stephen Will there be any notification that the recipe we requested is now available for the grobo?

4 Likes

No he’ll just say they are all in after you’ve requested. Then just look for it in the app

2 Likes

Great questions @LtcTerps,

The goal is to be able to add recipes quickly and efficiently, and then notify the grower that requested it that it is available to grow. That functionality is not released yet, it is still in closed Alpha testing at the office. In other words, it won’t take 3 months anymore, aiming for weekly updates.

If you don’t know the breeder, it does present a unique challenge. I recommend using the generic recipe for those seeds.

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

That is the plan, it’s not implemented yet, but it’s coming!

Stephen

3 Likes

Thanks for the Kush n Cookies recipe add. I was wondering about the timing being so different from the brands 60 - 65 days to the 100 days for the Grobo recipe. If anyone can explain it would be most helpful and appreciated.

1 Like

Typically “brands” list flower time only. Grobo recipes include everything, ie early veg, late veg, transitions etc :+1::v:

2 Likes

Thanks Osage I can always count on you! :handshake:

2 Likes