New grow. Looking good so far

I had to restart my grow. This is topanga canyon OG. A Cross between NBK + Sunset Sherbet… day 10/14 in early veg… thoughts?

9 Likes

I’d try and bump up that humidity a bit.

4 Likes

@Osage what he said

3 Likes

Looking good for sure!

2 Likes

@Carlos_Robles

((#LookingGreat)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

hope I didn’t snip too early. She’s already at 5 nodes, so I figured y not… :man_shrugging:t2::thinking:

8 Likes

So far so good. Can’t seem to get the humidity past 46-48% any suggestions?

4 Likes

@Carlos_Robles,

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=humidity

:wink:

2 Likes

Is your bubbler working? Look in your res are there bubbles? Yes? Ok No big problem m. Check plz

2 Likes

Yea, air bubbler is working

1 Like

Looking good this morning

8 Likes

You have a/c on? That’ll keep the rh down. I know it is in my place anyway. If your Grobo is in a smallish room you can try a humidifier?

3 Likes

Looking good. Just worried abt the humidity, I just have 4-5 more days until flowering.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much. I found that thermopro off amazon was inaccurate by quite a bit. It may just have been my unit, but even after 48 hours of sitting (on)

my AC units thermostat suggested it 74 degrees W/ humidity of 65

My fancy expensive co2 meter with rh and temps agreed with the AC units reading and detailed to the .x

The thermopro suggested it was 78 degrees with an RH of 81

Also note that my dehumidifier while on the co2 meter and Ac unit thermostat showed the values decreasing in real time and thermopro device didn’t change much at all even sitting within 3 feet of the dehumidifier

2 Likes

And your plant looks healthier than it did 2 days ago

3 Likes

Nice to know. And she sure does… all I did was turn off my ac over night and this morning turned it on. I think that’s comfortable enough for her right now. Humidity percentage fluctuates between 47%-53/54%. 54% was the highest I’ve seen it so far. But she does look much healthier and there is new growth. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Could you run a humidifier behind the unit and allow the fans to push the humidity into the Grobo?

1 Like

Quick update. These pics are from earlier this morning. Humidity is still low, but she’s growing nice.

6 Likes